ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Your H.S. Graduation Date?

My date was 4 buddies and a huge bag of weed while driving through the woods in Somerset. Then back to Highland Park to laugh and sweat.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
God bless
Mine was 6/17/42. A Freakin' 3/4 of a CENTURY ago. Where did the time go?Became an RU FB Fan 4 years later,post War.Obviously aged me prematurely.
God bless you. My dad graduated in 1943 and he passed 11 years ago. Died the Sunday after the Louisville game. I swear he died of happiness. Good thing he didn't see the Cincinnati game.

beaced, people (pronounced: @GoodOl'Rutgers) are gonna start thinking you are me with threads like this. ;-)

My HS graduation date was June Somethingth, 1980.

Downers Grove North High School, Gold Medal Class of '68.

Hey @johnotterstadt, I think when you hit 90, you should get free Premium! When I saw beaced's date, I thought he was talking about his birthday! It's says he's a "Hall of Famer," but I think he's an "Icon!"

High St. Newark.Know it well. I was the Recreation Director at Quitman St. School from, 1963-1978.Retired from University HS IN '86.Ph.Ed and Health Ed.
Absolutely! Now called MLK Blvd.

June something, 1998- Belleville High School. Ceremony at Belleville Municipal Stadium/ William 'Doc' Ellis Memorial Field.

Joe P.

June 19, 1980. First public speech of my life, in front of 2500+ people (one of four valedictorians and the only stoner in the bunch) - most assuredly did not smoke weed before that one, lol - plenty that night though.

Reactions: knightfan7
June 20 1983. North Brunswick Twp. High School. Rain moved the ceremony indoors, which was the most memorable thing about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT