ADVERTISEMENT

RU has served notice to all NCAA challengers

BillyC80

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2006
Imagine you’re a 6 or 7 seed and you just watched RU go toe-to-toe with a 1 or 2 seed.

Then you see the bracket on Sunday and you’re playing Rutgers in the first round.

Let’s just say in that scenario, I’d rather be Rutgers.

Make some noise, shock the world.

Last edited:
Imagine you’re a 6 or 7 seed and you just watched RU go toe-to-toe with a 1 or 2 seed.

Then you see the bracket on Sunday and you’re playing Rutgers in the first round.

Lol Shock the world? St Peter's was a game away from final 4 last year. We are are a big 10 team. Wont be that shocking if we win a few games.

Reactions: CJ1987

I 100% agree. Nonetheless, there is still 10% chance season over.

Over the past four tournaments the 11 seed has beaten the 6 seed in 8 of the 16 games. Every 6 seed will respect every 11 seed.

Over the past four tournaments the 11 seed has beaten the 6 seed in 8 of the 16 games. Every 6 seed will respect every 11 seed.
Most teams between 5-12 are close enough in talent that it’s not surprising to see upsets. Those games are all about matchups. For example, Duke wouldn’t be a great matchup for us, but TCU would probably be ok due to their big men.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT