ADVERTISEMENT

RU vs Minnesota GAME THREAD :

huge stop for the defense...not sure Minny shouldnt have just taken the points to go up 34-23 but I guess they wanted to try and put the nail in the coffin. RU still very much in this.

Reactions: Block R
Ugh they need to sit Gio and let him observe things.

He's just forcing it now, 3 Gopher defenders around that ball.

Why were two receivers within five yards of each other that far down the field?
It just brings all the defender together

some things to be encouraged by with this game. win or lose.

What i want to see is this staff go ALL IN on Gio. Play him the rest of the year, name him the starter, and let him go into next year as the starter. Red shirt Lewis and get Oden some reps as backup. No more playing around. Lets see what we can do with a situation like that at QB. This game also gives me some hope for our last 2 home games of this year.

The way GIO has opened up the offense, shows what things can look like if we get multiple guys involved.

Good play call but why run it with Goodwin who just gave it his all to convert a 3rd down??

gio looks sharp as f*** at times and then looks like it's his first career start at times. This dude has potential for growth- me likely

Reactions: IL Lusciato
This is what having a real QB does. You hit the long ball over the top for a TD, then the underneath stuff opens up to let you move the chains.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT