ADVERTISEMENT

Run the triple option vs OSU

I remember when we randomly tried running a zone read in the red zone and proceeded to fumble. During the Flood era I think?

Delaware Wing-T is the answer-Tubby Raymond (literally) wrote the book on it. Gleeson can read it tonight, install it tomorrow, walk through Friday and be ready on Saturday.

Guess Simon has no bruises on him, no swollen parts, some scrapes across his chest. Mushrooms in his brain after that beating? Bet he won't stay back in that pocket as long this week.

That's it! Just Matthew McConaughey to come here and run the Veer! Hey, it did it with a bunch of frosh at Marshall in no time!

Reactions: yesrutgers01
They could just kneel down and draw something up on the ground. Would be faster than waiting on a call from the OC.
Think of the time outs and penalties we could save.😂😂

I believe that was when Paul Johnson was the coach. He brought the option with him from Navy.
Johnson was 83-60 with nine bowls in eleven years including two Orange Bowls at Tech
iirc, he also had Calvin Johnson... ROBOTRON, Megatorn.. whatever he was called.. the NFL made a rule to try to stop him.. the control the ball after hitting the ground rule

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT