ADVERTISEMENT

Spartan Writer Absolutely Kills Tucker and MSU

I want to talk about that field goal kick. 4 doinks off the uprights and crossbar? I've never seen anything like that before, he's right, you do that it should be an automatic win but only if you make it.

Some of the comments are great.

For example, did you know Schiano has been embedded in our program since 2019 and that's why his hiring and subsequent takeover that led to the MSU beating seemed so effortless? The poster refers to PHOTOS of GS on our sideline. PHOTOS!

Schiano was the program's #1 choice? As in, Ash was fired and Hobbs had a contract ready for GS? I mean, I knew true fans and anyone with a higher IQ than a turd knew he was the #1 choice but I didn't know this about Hobbs or MSU fans.

Incredible insight.

I want to talk about that field goal kick. 4 doinks off the uprights and crossbar? I've never seen anything like that before, he's right, you do that it should be an automatic win but only if you make it.

When the ball came down either time, if it hit off the vertical pole that holds up the goalpost and fell in front it still would have been good. That pole is behind the crossbar so it would be ruled going past the cross bar. Saw that in a highlight from a game last year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT