ADVERTISEMENT

The official OT: topic thread

Originally posted by B1GRU91:
Originally posted by ClassOf02:

Originally posted by B1GRU91:

Originally posted by ClassOf02:
How come you can be overwhelmed and you can be underwhelmed, but you can't just be whelmed?
I think you can be just whelmed.
Really? I've never heard anyone say "I'm pretty whelmed today." I mean, maybe you can be. I'm not going to go through the dictionary or anything. It's just funny that it's a root word that only is used when describing the extreme.
It's what happens if you are both overwhelmed and underwhelmed at the same time!
I don't know about whelmed, but was pleasantly surprised to discover years ago that "gruntled" actually is a word.

Why do they call them buildings when they are already done building them?

Also, why, when all other bathroom stalls are empty, does the next person to come into the bathroom take the one next to you???

Why don't dentists recommend that you avoid tartar sauce?

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

J. Hermann gets to make her first AD hire!
Men's Swimming and Diving coach.
Will she hire a man or woman for the job?

Originally posted by imbazza:
Umm. Have you been away for awhile??

Yes I have as a matter of fact, has she made a coaching hire yet?

How many rocks and pebbles randomly thrown in the ocean have landed on lobsters?

Yes I have as a matter of fact, has she made a coaching hire yet?
Head coaching Womans Golf and Soccer quickly comes to mind. Also she kept CV. Countless assistants including the Fridge.

Will it ever be possible to travel at the speed of thought? If so, what will happen to those with severe ADD?

Impossible.

Since we do not have a Men's team anymore.

And now that we're in the B1G this is the team I'd like to be brought back first.

But after we start up the Men's and Women's Hockey programs.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/25 9:25 PM by e5fdny

Don't drink 2-3 huge glasses of water and then get on a PATH train with no bathrooms.

Joe P.

From White Bus "Head coaching woman's Golf and Soccer quickly come to mind. Also she kept CV. Countless assistants including the Fridge"

She does not hire assistants like Fridge she accepted, Flood's hiring of Fridge. As for keeping CVS that is not a hire. That was more of a political football she chose to punt .
But thank you for the Golf and Soccer hire I did not know that. Not real high profiles but it will be nice to keep track of how they are doing over the next few years.

This post was edited on 3/26 3:53 PM by imbazza

Live dangerously... take a sleeping pill and two laxatives at the same time.

Originally posted by bac2therac:

Why do fat people go on the ab machine in the gym when for them to get ANY benefit to using it they first must radically change their diet and lose weight
They don't use the ab machine. Instead they go to take a dump just when you start to shave at the gym locker room sink. That poop cloud is just for you.

Out of all of the OT threads, that one you started on this subject has to be one of the all time classics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT