ADVERTISEMENT

2018 National Prep Championships

obrats

Senior
Mar 28, 2013
We have two signed commits wrestling, both are in the 138 pound bracket and on the same side of the bracket.

Malcolm Robinson is seeded 2nd, and won his first match by pin in 5:08 (was winning 11-2 at time of fall).

Imran Heard is seeded 3rd, he won his first match by TF 17-0 in 2:44.

If both wrestlers win two more matches they would meet in the Semi-Finals.

This tournament is being run by Flo, so brackets are on FloArena

Has Robinson picked it up at all? Have not seen much about him lately. He was struggling big time earlier this year.

Not sure now. Got text notification that Heard lost but bracket says he won.

I was driving so my daughter was watching the match. She said Heard was getting the takedowns but score said other kid. So guessing Heard won.

I watched as well. Heard wrestled a very tall and funky wrestler.
He did not ride or even attempt to ride his opponent.
He seemed to wrestle disinterested, but when he shot, it was lightening quick.
Could just be his style.

Robinson wins 3-1 over Heard. Gets a takedown with about 15 seconds left, it was a really good shot.

Robinson and Heard embraced each other at the end of the match, presumably because they'll both be at RU.

Robinson wins 3-1 with a late takedown. I thought he was the more aggressive I don’t remember Heard taking a shot the whole match.

Robinson wins 3-1 over Heard. Gets a takedown with about 15 seconds left, it was a really good shot.

Robinson and Heard embraced each other at the end of the match, presumably because they'll both be at RU.
You were faster than me.

They are good friends, Heard coming to Ru because of Robinson.

Manville has looked sloppy from what i’ve seen of him. He doesn’t look like a top high school wrestler, he looks like an immature momma’s boy in middle school. However, I think he did have a sick duck under twist recently.

Robinson is chippy. Will fit in well with Ashnault and continue the chippiness of DeLuca and Perrotti

Missed the match, says he lost 2-1 to Manville, Heard won 3-1 for 3rd place
Both guys got escapes and Manville awarded penalty point on Robinson’s “chippyness”.

Manville only a freshman.

Heard lost 3-1 to take 4th. I know this is correct, I didn’t leave it to chance with my daughter telling me the score.

Manville has looked sloppy from what i’ve seen of him. He doesn’t look like a top high school wrestler, he looks like an immature momma’s boy in middle school. However, I think he did have a sick duck under twist recently.
Well, Carson's a freshman, who just beat a senior, so he's got lots of time to clean things up, as well as look more mature, as if that's important.

Reactions: IroniaHorse
Both guys got escapes and Manville awarded penalty point on Robinson’s “chippyness”.

Manville only a freshman.

Heard lost 3-1 to take 4th. I know this is correct, I didn’t leave it to chance with my daughter telling me the score.

Any relation to the infamous "shitliner"? :cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

Well, Carson's a freshman, who just beat a senior, so he's got lots of time to clean things up, as well as look more mature, as if that's important.

By "looks immature", I was speaking entirely about his actions and the way he wrestles. I'm aware he beat Silva.

By "looks immature", I was speaking entirely about his actions and the way he wrestles. I'm aware he beat Silva.
I'll stand by what I said.

He "looks like an immature momma's boy in middle school," is what you said. No matter how you meant it, it doesn't need to be said about a 14 or 15 year old high school kid.

I'll stand by what I said.

He "looks like an immature momma's boy in middle school," is what you said. No matter how you meant it, it doesn't need to be said about a 14 or 15 year old high school kid.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

He looks like an immature boy in middle school. Better?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT