ADVERTISEMENT

BACATOLOGY: 3/6 NCAA TOURNAMENT ANALYSIS***RUTGERS PROJECTED 11 SEED***

True, but all I care about is the Committee and I'm sure they will take the type of Q3 losses into consideration (and the OSU game in some small way) and presumably they don't hate any team.
1. We were only 5 games over .500
2. We had a terrible OOC schedule
3. We had those 4 losses

There are reasons why the committee could look the other way. I am confident though pending upcoming results of games we can’t control

@bac2therac - first off, greatly appreciate all you do, hope somehow you are getting a NIL deal for all this.

2 questions:

A) Does the fact that we have now been to 3 tournaments in a row, and that Pike is a fairly well known commodity, influence the committee. I seem to remember a few years where Mich St got selected based on the Izzo factor, not that Pike has that kind of clout

B) Apologies if I missed this, but do you think PSU is in no matter what happens against Northwestern. I think THEY are the team that no one should want to face in the tournament.

Thanks again !!

Thank you

Unfortunately no nil..not even free subscription

1. No...absolutely no factor

2.yes...were definitely in no matter..likely 10 but outside shot at 9

• Haha
Reactions: RUDead
Pac 12 semifinals are on their home network? Come on. Get those on ESPN or FS1 at least, come on

Reactions: RU23
ESPN just showed lunardi’s latest and we weren’t in his last 4 in
Was Mississippi State in there? The seed list he put out around noon on Twitter had them as the final bye and us as the best of the Dayton teams.

Wouldn't make sense for us to jump anyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT