ADVERTISEMENT

End the OOC schedule discussion.....it doesn’t matter

NewJerseyHawk

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2007
Don't leave the RAC and play bogus games in Mohegan Sun, Toronto or anywhere else.

Run up the score and play Q3/Q4 like Iowa NC State and others do. You schedule too many potential losses like Michigan, Oklahoma State and others and you get no rewards.

Don't leave the RAC and play bogus games in Mohegan Sun, Toronto or anywhere else.

Run up the score and play Q3/Q4 like Iowa NC State and others do. You schedule too many potential losses like Michigan, Oklahoma State and others and you get no rewards.
Nonsense

All the bubble schools had better ooc schedules
Ok? That doesn’t mean it matters. What matters is losing all the real games on there. If you schedule 7 cupcakes, Wake Forest, Seton Hall, Temple, and Miami and then lose all of Seton Hall, Temple, and Miami then yeah you have problems. But if you’re a tournament team you aren’t supposed to lose all of those, or to Nebraska and Minnesota down the stretch.

Nevada played Oregon and Kansas state, and then no one
NC state played Kansas, Butler, and Vandy. They have 1 quad 1 win
The OOC schedule isn’t the problem. The problem is not knowing what the hell the committee looks at. We HAD A NET OF 40
I don’t want to hear the NeT. Doesn’t matter

Wrong

you gotta be shitting me with this take

We literally play a bum OOC schedule

You can play these games, look at what the committee just added with Nevada, NCState. If your Michigan, Oklahoma State and schedule too many losses trying to pad a OOC that doesn't matter.

Reactions: ScarletLongIsland
Ok? That doesn’t mean it matters. What matters is losing all the real games on there. If you schedule 7 cupcakes, Wake Forest, Seton Hall, Temple, and Miami and then lose all of Seton Hall, Temple, and Miami then yeah you have problems. But if you’re a tournament team you aren’t supposed to lose all of those, or to Nebraska and Minnesota down the stretch.
Weren’t you one of the know it all geniuses that guaranteed we were in and crapped on those who didn’t agree for being too negative?

Look, it is what it is.....I can easily argue there weren't enough wins or the Ohio State debacle etc

At the end of the day, if you subtract the Temple game at Mohegan, you're 3 rings higher, with Providence, who's schedule is very weak.

Anyone arguing Providence having an elite OOC schedule is not watching.

Reactions: biazza38
We’re 7-8 against the field
NC State is 3-4. This idea that our OOC schedule is “weak” is a random talking point. We had a solid schedule.
Certainly better than a mountain west or ACC, school

Weren’t you one of the know it all geniuses that guaranteed we were in and crapped on those who didn’t agree for being too negative?
No? I am not a bracketologist for one thing. For another thing, I said I thought “we were still in Dayton and sweating” though I will admit I was pretty confident we were in by today. But we were in on the vast majority of brackets in the bracket matrix too, so, *shrug*

NC State got a bye with the #307 non conference SOS

Exactly, fans arent paying attention, they just want to say RU played cool Holiday Tournament games. It doesn't appear to matter based on results today.

The key is getting to 20 wins and being .500 in your conference. Stop with this neutral game crap.....if someone tells me the ACC has a better league or schedule than the B1G, good luck with that.

We’re 7-8 against the field
NC State is 3-4. This idea that our OOC schedule is “weak” is a random talking point. We had a solid schedule.
Certainly better than a mountain west or ACC, school

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT