ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Final Rivals150 Hoops Rankings -- Class of 2020

Here is a quick count since 2017 on where the Power 5/6 leagues are in total Rivals Top 150 commits.

For purposes of where the leagues stand or exist as of today, I have included UConn in the Big East total since 2017, even though they were in the AAC.

SEC -108
ACC- 101
B1G - 89
Big 12- 76
PAC 12- 70
Big East- 62

For 2020

SEC -32
ACC- 30
B1G -22
Big 12- 18
PAC 12- 12
Big East- 12

For the B1G only in 2020, here is the breakdown.

Indiana, Illinois, Michigan- 3 Top 150s

MSU, Minnesota, Purdue, Ohio State, Wisconsin - 2 Top 150s

Rutgers, Northwestern, Iowa 1 Top 150.

Maryland, Penn State, Nebraska didn't capture one BUT Maryland is working on a 2021 kid in the Top 75 and having him reclassify back to 2020.

Last edited:
The “can’t believe he didn’t drop more” crowd always cracks me up. As if the rivals national team has been dying to stick it to dear old Rutgers lol.

Reactions: Russ Wood
The “can’t believe he didn’t drop more” crowd always cracks me up. As if the rivals national team has been dying to stick it to dear old Rutgers lol.
You’re not paying attention. If Cliff committed to Kentucky and Calipari he would have moved up 5 spots. And that’s conservative

You’re not paying attention. If Cliff committed to Kentucky and Calipari he would have moved up 5 spots. And that’s conservative
Just looked and UK commits Devin Askew and Cam'Ron Fletcher moved down in the rankings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT