ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Night NCAAF Thread- Wake Forest v. UVA and Syracuse v. Liberty

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
6 pm CBSSN- Middle Tennessee at Charlotte

7 pm Wake Forest at Virginia ESPN2 - Wake Forest undefeated!!!

8 p.m. Liberty at Syracuse ACCN-- Need Syracuse to rep the Northeast and bolster our strength of schedule!!!

10 p.m UNLV at #22 Fresno State CBSSN

Virginia is HORRIBLE. I think Temple would beat them by 2 TD. They take the entire clock to snap and the QBs arm makes Laviano look like Patrick Mahomes

Well one thing for sure so far. Our D is light years better than Liberty’s. I guess beating Campbell, Troy and Old Dominion doesn’t put you on the cusp of the Top 25 after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
6 pm CBSSN- Middle Tennessee at Charlotte

7 pm Wake Forest at Virginia ESPN2 - Wake Forest undefeated!!!

8 p.m. Liberty at Syracuse ACCN-- Need Syracuse to rep the Northeast and bolster our strength of schedule!!!

10 p.m UNLV at #22 Fresno State CBSSN

What are thoughts on the people wearing masks there ?

Well one thing for sure so far. Our D is light years better than Liberty’s. I guess beating Campbell, Troy and Old Dominion doesn’t put you on the cusp of the Top 25 after all.
Malik Willis hasn't impressed me at all. They're pumping this guy up as a heisman winner and he can't get a first down vs Syracuse

Has he yelled at anyone yet and hurt their feelings?😁
Rossi is a superstar at Minnesota as DC. Cohen's DL looks good for Wake Forest. If only RU was patient and waited 6 more years, Flood might have turned it around!

All this game is showing is what I feel like we all should know - Tommy Devito is a horrible QB compared to this guy. Devito in, no offense for Cuse against us. They put this guy in and Cuse immediately goes down the field and answers our TD with their own. And then Dino inexplicably put Devito back in who looked like a deer in the headlights. Had this guy started it might have been a different story. Cuse might be a bowl team, unless their QB gets hurt, then they might not win another game

Reactions: MTOleBlue
No, they suck. Just ask the Michigan Fi Fi Fo Film Michigan blogger. Nothing good about them. 🙄
Tony White their DC they brought in last year is interesting. It’s his 1st job as a DC and learned under Rocky Long. He’s turned dogsh*t into something serviceable in no time.

All this game is showing is what I feel like we all should know - Tommy Devito is a horrible QB compared to this guy. Devito in, no offense for Cuse against us. They put this guy in and Cuse immediately goes down the field and answers our TD with their own. And then Dino inexplicably put Devito back in who looked like a deer in the headlights. Had this guy started it might have been a different story. Cuse might be a bowl team, unless their QB gets hurt, then they might not win another game
What game are you watching? They’re pounding the ball down Liberty’s throat. They’re winning cause their Oline is imposing it’s will. Tucker has almost 100 yds already in the 1st half

Whoa UVA catches a break, wow!!!! What a terrible call not to review that TD. UVA receiver def. trapped the ball on that TD catch, you see it hit the turf. Wow. That said, the UVA QB has a nice arm, he really slinged that in there. If only we... ahhh, doesn't even need to be said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT