ADVERTISEMENT

Is Donny Phuckin' Marshall Serious?!?!

DirtyRU

All American
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2002
Almost halfway thru the first half and this dumba$$ Big East homer hasn't said one positive thing about us. Even when we hit shots. How does this ahole have a job? Nothing but praise for DePaul.

Time to mute FS1 and listen to Austin Johnson and co. SMDH.

Almost halfway thru the first half and this dumba$$ Big East homer hasn't said one positive thing about us. Even when we hit shots. How does this ahole have a job? Nothing but praise for DePaul.

Time to mute FS1 and listen to Austin Johnson and co. SMDH.
Homer is defined as putting your guys on so you do not hear the truth. Dude has played ball and get it.

Even when there was passing and we hit a shot he criticized. Guy's an idiot.

That said, posessions like that last one are absolutely insane..Caleb dribbled around, didn't pass ince, then forced a shot. I am speechless on a possession like that.

He knows we have talent..2 players invited for nba..ncaa tourney experience

Playing well below capabilities and our coaching us awol

He's getting a bit more complimentary now that we're playing worse, haha. Guy's a clown and a Uconn basketball alum aka not a Big Ten guy so it is what it is.

We are disinterested? Homer for sure though our offense is a problem and we need to adjust to how game is being called. Not like first 3

lol..what game are you people watching

truth hurts, nba talent playing like ass
same as you but some here would rather defend RU rather than constantly critique it in an effort to make oneself look like some kind of "expert"---by the way it doesn't work when your are so inconsistent

Reactions: TRU2RU
I was wondering who the announcers were. It's like they were in my head. I couldn't believe what I was watching and Donny was on point all game. How does Pike allow that stuff in the 1st half happen? Guys with no chance of breaking their defender just dribbling and dribbling and dribbling, ignoring Ron in the deep post, needlessly shooting 20ft 2 pointers, guys thinking it was their turn to shoot and going iso, etc.

We have way too many bad possessions. A poor shooting team can't afford bad possessions.

Reactions: BillyC80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT