ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread: RU Wrestling at Minnesota, BTN TV, 3:15 pm, story & info:

Colucci def turtled. No rules were broken. I still would have said “good on you” if he knocked GS in the jaw.

Maybe? The sanctimonious side of me probably would have blamed Goodale for “culture”. None the less, GS is in for a long career if he thinks he’ll be able to be that way for 4 years.

More kids sit out for one reason or another against Suriano than any other wrestler in the country

You guys should check out Matcast PodcAst today.

Goodale interview right after match and says exactly what I quoted.

Here’s where it gets interesting. Goodale says he didn’t hear about Lizak skin condition until 5 minutes before weighins and it was Minnesota’s call to have Lizak sit out.

Later they have Eggum interview. Eggum says he had a condition on his back, they felt they covered it up but Rutgers wouldn’t let Lizak wrestle.

Someone’s lying! I take Scott’s word. I know they wanted that match

Here’s where it gets interesting. Goodale says he didn’t hear about Lizak skin condition until 5 minutes before weighins and it was Minnesota’s call to have Lizak sit out.

Later they have Eggum interview. Eggum says he had a condition on his back, they felt they covered it up but Rutgers wouldn’t let Lizak wrestle.

Lizak dodged and Eggum lied. What punks. This crap is what continues to hurt wrestling.

Reactions: TRU2RU and pish69
Kids is 20 matches into his NCAA career

You were right. It was reported the skin condition wouldn't let him wrestle. Figured it was a refrees decision. Now it turns out it was their choice. I'm beginning to really dislike this Minny team under Eggum's guidance.

Reactions: pish69
FRL had a discussion on NS vs Fix and if somehow this doesn't happen there is a larger conspiracy out there. Both of these guys seek out competition so looking forward to it. Not looking forward to final team scores though.

FRL had a discussion on NS vs Fix and if somehow this doesn't happen there is a larger conspiracy out there. Both of these guys seek out competition so looking forward to it. Not looking forward to final team scores though.
If Flo promotes this match and it somehow doesnt happen... I’ll be so deflated.. might give up Being a wrestling fan ..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT