ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread: RU Wrestling at Minnesota, BTN TV, 3:15 pm, story & info:

I think it's tough to sell right now on just pretty pictures, concrete and open walls. Once kids can walk inside, the OTC is more established and SKWC continues to get more funding we'll see an uptick. Need more AA's as well.
Well, those open walls will be complete in 7 months. It’s not like things are just starting. Hopefully, recruiting improves.

Meaning when Thorn was a frosh, many expected to him of being 4x AA with finalist potential. Now he gets majored by good guys and losses to non ranked guys

Maybe HEW
I see. Thanks for explaining. Thought you meant he was injured or something.

Meaning when Thorn was a frosh, many expected to him of being 4x AA with finalist potential. Now he gets majored by good guys and losses to non ranked guys

Maybe HEW
Reminds me of Zeke Moisy.. whom was a NCAA finalist as a fresh...

Reactions: belushijo
Bleise is very good. Think he is a transfer from Northern Iowa
These are the types of guys he should at least go toe-to-toe with. Kid is ranked right outside the top 8 and he's controlling every aspect of the match so far.

Well, those open walls will be complete in 7 months. It’s not like things are just starting. Hopefully, recruiting improves.
I have a theory on what needs to happen in order to improve recruiting immediately. But if I stated it here the RU faithful with rose colored glasses would shout it down like they have done to a few of us who have agreed. So I'll just leave it unsaid.

I have a theory on what needs to happen in order to improve recruiting immediately. But if I stated it here the RU faithful with rose colored glasses would shout it down like they have done to a few of us who have agreed. So I'll just leave it unsaid.
New coach? Nah....

Match has gone as expected.
Only semi toss-up was 157, but Bleise has been in better form this year.
Now is where we need to wrestle tough or RU will be blown out.

Reactions: koleszar
you would think after that meltdown at the ncaa',s vanbrill would have fire in his eyes...it looks like the he doesn't...i mean this kid is a fifth year senior that needs to show up for us to be a top ten team...unless he's hurt or is having personal problems ..this to me is a head scratcher

Just hope to see Glasgow finish the match w/o having any set backs with the knee.

is it a shock to anyone that n.j's two top h.s wrestlers of all time...are at another level compared to the rest of our team...imagine having a team full of studs...penn st.comes to mind....our other guys have to wrestle above the norm for us to have a fighting chance.

if hes lighter he must be quicker.and use to his advantage..im also tired of nagging injuries

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT