ADVERTISEMENT

Football OFFICIAL: Fran Brown headed to Georgia

Not if you don't want Georgia recruiting the hell out of New Jersey. They didn't hire Fran to recruit California, that's for sure.
Don’t be surprised if Georgia starts cherry picking the Jersey 4+ stars, esp in South Jersey.

As a DB Coach ? Yeah right
No, as an assistant head coach. I really couldn't care less who the defensive backs coach is because no matter who we've had, they all teach the same technique, which tells me Schiano is the real DB coach anyway.

Welp, let’s see if they get more than the one player from NJ that they have now for 22.

No, as an assistant head coach. I really couldn't care less who the defensive backs coach is because no matter who we've had, they all teach the same technique, which tells me Schiano is the real DB coach anyway.
ISO whe
4-recruits should take note- will Fran even be at Georgia 2 years from now? Are you going to the school where you will be there for at least 3 years, possibly 4-6 years, for the school, or are you going there for a position coach who may be gone in 2 years to his next job?
They came here for a position coach that was only here for 2 years, you don’t think they will go to the NC?

It’s Georgia. They don’t need help in recruiting.
They are battling every day against Alabama, Texas A&M, Ohio State, etc. for the top players in the country. Pulling in one or two players who might have gone somewhere else can be the difference for winning a National Championship and missing the playoffs, so it critical they have the best staff possible for recruiting, and they are constantly trying to upgrade.

We would all like that but it ain't happening. We do need a high caliber recruiter brought into the Staff. Going through 5 Coaches in one year {2nd season as the returning HC} is not a good look for the program.

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
We would all like that but it ain't happening. We do need a high caliber recruiter brought into the Staff. Going through 5 Coaches in one year {2nd season as the returning HC} is not a good look for the program.
It’s fine

It’s fine

20a.gif

Sounds like you are actually rooting against RU ? just saying.
Where did I say I’m rooting against Rutgers?

Is it because I’m not blindly cursing out a coach who took a job that was better opportunity like most here? Or because there might be a chance now that Georgia might get more than the usual Jersey players because of Brown?

Are you the judge, jury, executioner of this group of those who do not curse everyone whose “against” Rutgers?

😂😂😂

Is it because I’m not blindly cursing out a coach who took a job that was better opportunity like most here?

Are you the judge, jury, executioner of this group of those who do not curse everyone whose “against” Rutgers?

😂😂😂
Yes

Is it because I’m not blindly cursing out a coach who took a job that was better opportunity like most here? Or because there might be a chance now that Georgia might get more than the usual Jersey players because of Brown?

😂😂😂
You are guilty for sure.

Whatever makes you feel better man lol.

I’m too old to argue with ignorant people lol.

You may want to look at your recent posts
How dare I question some things here instead of keeping my scarlet coloured glasses on. Or that I didn’t join the others here who went after Fran Brown for doing what’s best for his career. You know what Schiano did 10 years ago.

All I know Rutgers better make sure the person they replace him with will continue to recruit South Jersey the same way Brown did. But yeah, posting some facts here is “against Rutgers.”

You may want to look at your recent posts
So THIS what pissed you off lol?

“Both made “business decisions.” GS decided that Brown wasn’t DC caliber and chose someone else. Brown figured that he has gone as far as he could go with Rutgers and decided to go and learn from one of the best defensive coaches in football in the SEC.

Case closed, moving on, congrats to both.”

Jeezus get over yourself and stop stalking former coaches or people with different opinions lol.

Post in thread 'OFFICIAL: Fran Brown to Georgia'
https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/official-fran-brown-to-georgia.235794/post-5551060

So THIS what pissed you off lol?

“Both made “business decisions.” GS decided that Brown wasn’t DC caliber and chose someone else. Brown figured that he has gone as far as he could go with Rutgers and decided to go and learn from one of the best defensive coaches in football in the SEC.

Case closed, moving on, congrats to both.”

Jeezus get over yourself and stop stalking former coaches or people with different opinions lol.

Post in thread 'OFFICIAL: Fran Brown to Georgia'
https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/threads/official-fran-brown-to-georgia.235794/post-5551060
Not pissed off at all just obvious when people know nothing of college football chiming in like they know.

backer is an angry January 6th supporter.
Lol I’m calling out some poster spewing out false info about our football team and you turn that into a January 6 narrative somehow ? OMG stop drinking and go to another board.

Lol I’m calling out some poster spewing out false info about our football team and you turn that into a January 6 narrative somehow ? OMG stop drinking and go to another board.
Ok maybe I missed it what was false?

Now with Fran out of the program - I could see this getting interesting. Will the next recruiting class be weaker? Will recruits that Fran brought in leave, if we have another rough season? Intriguing year for Master Greg

So you think the ship is sinking ? RU football is on the rise my friend.
And a big part of that rise, from a recruiting standpoint, has been Brown. It‘s okay for a coach to move on. It’s also okay to admit when a coach moving on hurts us some. Brown didn’t get hired by GA because he sucked at his job.

GS will need to keep finding great recruiters as assistants because the great ones will keep moving around. We will see how successful he is at doing that over the next few years.

And a big part of that rise, from a recruiting standpoint, has been Brown. It‘s okay for a coach to move on. It’s also okay to admit when a coach moving on hurts us some. Brown didn’t get hired by GA because he sucked at his job.

GS will need to keep finding great recruiters as assistants because the great ones will keep moving around. We will see how successful he is at doing that over the next few years.
No need for your post , of course brown is a big loss. He is also a big talent and he is moving up in the ranks . No one is arguing that . Some jack ass tried to spin it as Schiano is the problem with brown leaving .

No need for your post , of course brown is a big loss. He is also a big talent and he is moving up in the ranks . No one is arguing that . Some jack ass tried to spin it as Schiano is the problem with brown leaving .
Nearly 100% of the posts on nearly 100% of internet forums are needless. 😉

Pretty much nobody here could possibly know, either way, if GS was or wasn't part of the equation. Pure speculation either way. Only Brown actually knows and he's not saying because coaches who badmouth other coaches eventually find themselves unable to find work coaching.

Another coach leaving Georgia. What on earth is going on at Georgia for 4 coaches to leave after such a successful season? Something must be rotten there?

"Luke is the fourth assistant coach from the 2021 staff to leave Georgia.

Defensive coordinator Dan Lanning left to become Oregon's head coach. Defensive backs coach Jahmile Addae left for the same position at Miami, while receivers coach Cortez Hankton left for the same position at LSU."

Another coach leaving Georgia. What on earth is going on at Georgia for 4 coaches to leave after such a successful season? Something must be rotten there?

Defensive coordinator Dan Lanning left to become Oregon's head coach. Defensive backs coach Jahmile Addae left for the same position at Miami, while receivers coach Cortez Hankton left for the same position at LSU."

That’s the point…successful coaches from great teams leave all the time…Saban reconstructs his staff almost every year. It’s called a first world problem. Nothing bad is happening at UGA

I guess Kirby Smart must be too difficult to work for.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT