ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2019 Mets Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They actually didn't arrive until 3 this morning. They had random drug testing after last night's game which ran until 11pm. Everybody had to pee and the article said Dom Smith's bladder was shy. Called off BP before today's game. So far it shows.
Why the **** would the league do that? You know, that's something someone would do if they were purposely being petty. Wow

1294876.gif
Just not sold on Syndagarrd,there's just something that he lacks I feel.Would be kind of funny if they ever had to send him to Syracuse to work on his pitching,lol.

yep- he sux today so far...lol

Ramos just got the first hit of the game (just got forced out at second). Still 1-0 Nats but Thor still have his pitching gem going.
Strasburg has 75 pitches through 5. If we can work some counts maybe we can get him out by the 7th and have at the Nats pen.

Well were thru 7. Mets bats look tired and Strasburg appeared nearly unhittable. At least he is out of the game. Mets trail 2-0. Please send JD Davis back to whence he came. He reminds me so much of all those no hit and no field players we had in the bad years.

It was fun while it lasted. It was cool talking baseball and stuff. But now here comes the yearly BS. Im the one who will be told to just ignore it and stop complaining about it because my opinion or suggestions dont count here.

But hey its all for content, eh.

It was fun while it lasted. It was cool talking baseball and stuff. But now here comes the yearly BS. Im the one who will be told to just ignore it and stop complaining about it because my opinion or suggestions dont count here.

There's still going to plenty of baseball talk!! I am ignoring them this year.

They don't exactly tell you, but I'm guessing it was me crossing a line in some back-and-forth with another poster.
Well, try not to cross the line, I enjoy the ball busting,plus I'm counting on the Mets being better,you know, like I do EVERY year,and I want you around so I can bust chops! Have a nice day, and Lets Go Mets.

Don't be so dramatic,lol,it's all part of baseball talk the back and forth,geez. Unless there's curse words and personnel insults being thrown around, banning a poster is a little over the top to me.That is all.

Opening day in the minors yesterday. Frazier and d'Arnaud each played nine innings in St. Lucie. I expect they'll be back sometime next week.

Syracuse lost their opener to Pawtucket with our old friend Jenrry Mejia getting the save.

Opening day in the minors yesterday. Frazier and d'Arnaud each played nine innings in St. Lucie. I expect they'll be back sometime next week.

Syracuse lost their opener to Pawtucket with our old friend Jenrry Mejia getting the save.
Of course Mejia did lol. But it's a new season so hopefully Frazier and TD turn things around this year.

Sounds like Mejia should be brought right up immediately.

Not at all sold on Smith, who after three years finally decides to get in shape. Lot of his hits have been seeing eye hits.
Frazier plays a decent 3rd base too and has more pop then Smith.

I really think the sleep apnea is a valid excuse for his performance. He looks better in every way now. Just look at his face, he doesn't look exhausted all the time.

Reactions: redking

Can't come soon enough....7 games into the season and I've had my full of JD Davis and Tomas Nido. Alex: Can I buy a one way ticket to Syracuse for JD and Tomas?

This love affair the Mets management is having with JD Davis needs to stop, not only is he in for Jeff McNeil again today he's also hitting cleanup.

Reactions: cubuffsdoug
Nimmo strikes out for the 16th time and Howie Rose comments "Calloway might have to re-think the top of the lineup".
Do ya think?

Reactions: BoogieKnight
This love affair the Mets management is having with JD Davis needs to stop, not only is he in for Jeff McNeil again today he's also hitting cleanup.
:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

Can't come soon enough....7 games into the season and I've had my full of JD Davis and Tomas Nido. Alex: Can I buy a one way ticket to Syracuse for JD and Tomas?
I’m at the Mets game. I take back what i posted about jd davis. Those were 2 rockets he hit. Great job!

Reactions: cicero grimes
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT