ADVERTISEMENT

OT: CFP Michigan/Alabama Rose Bowl

Michigan ws getting killed on drops so they said eff it and are just running through an over-aggressive Michigan rush . That's how Slayton and White used to chew-up Schiano's stunting defense
Wow yuuuge t/o. I felt Bama started to take over game and going to score again on that drive to essentially close it out.
Turnovers drive me crazy , saw it in so many games this weekend. That’s why RU is all about the ball and not turning it over.

Reactions: thegock
Entertaining game but pretty sloppy from both teams in a national semifinal.

Bama with the fumble and poor snaps.

Michigan with botched punt catch, missed PAT, missed FG, poor punting.

Looking like special teams may end up being the difference in this one unless Michigan can change the momentum. They just had a chance to and botched it, so I’m doubtful.

We’re back where we were before the Milroe fumble. Again feeling like it’s on the verge of getting out of reach

Tough way to lose a game just because your special teams are so far inferior to that of your opponent.

Reactions: RUboston
“Kicking has been the difference today”.

Gosh anyone else watching this game and see Schiano-ball? Ball control…power run game…hard hitting athletic defense…low scoring etc. lol.

Reactions: RUbacker
“Kicking has been the difference today”.

Gosh anyone else watching this game and see Schiano-ball? Ball control…power run game…hard hitting athletic defense…low scoring etc. lol.
On some level there is ball control but there was also some motion and creativity and misdirection.

Theres also the problem that despite the ball control and domination in the first half it didn’t lead to enough points. Only up 3 despite it all. In the end, points is what matters most and it can come back to bite you if you’re not productive enough.

They also haven’t scored yet in the second half where that domination and ability to ground and pound has disappeared.

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
Watch Michigan lose either by going for 2 or in OT and that missed XP loses it for them.

RU guys could make the Wilson catch but then would have fallen down

Would Michigan go for two if they score? I’d think no especially if they leave enough time on the clock.

Going through the air is what got them the the TD not the ground game. Finally woke up lol. 20-20

Does Milroe have a little Bryce Young magic in him. He did in the Auburn game.

He could just as easily give up a TO too lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT