ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Electric vehicles

But...but...but...he has the blue check mark next to his name...that he paid for.
Gotta love the upside down 666. 😈 🤣

Because nothing screams "great information source" more than cultish symbolism for the antichrist.

Begs the question: who's the antichrist being worshipped? 🙂

Gotta love the upside down 666. 😈 🤣

Because nothing screams "great information source" more than cultish symbolism for the antichrist.

Begs the question: who's the antichrist being worshipped? 🙂
The source of the Pepsi information is from Pepsi and the 10 minute video they just published about their first few months using the Tesla Semi.

I'm sure you 2 dipshits already knew that. You wouldn't prematurely make yourselves look foolish.

Charging from 0-100% state of charge for a 2019 long range Model 3:

Home charging at $.17/kW X 79 kWh pack = $13.43

Supercharger at $.34/kW X 79 kWh pack = $26.86
Just received my first electric bill with solar. $29 in electric delivery/generation with $33 in net energy credits. So do I adjust my home charging cost to zero in the Tesla app? Seems to make the most sense.

The source of the Pepsi information is from Pepsi and the 10 minute video they just published about their first few months using the Tesla Semi.

I'm sure you 2 dipshits already knew that. You wouldn't prematurely make yourselves look foolish.

Dipshits? 🤣

I've seen at least a half dozen decent articles on the Tesla Semi. I've probably even posted links to one or two here. If you can't see the humor in people propagating material from some random anti-christ worshippers on twitter, then you really need to...

stripes lighten GIF

Dipshits? 🤣

I've seen at least a half dozen decent articles on the Tesla Semi. I've probably even posted links to one or two here. If you can't see the humor in people propagating material from some random anti-christ worshippers on twitter, then you really need to...

stripes lighten GIF
uni

Stop digging.

Yawn. Don't you have someone else to bore? As always, attack the messenger when you can't refute the message.
Yet another overly defensive take. I'm not "attacking" anything or anyone. I'm not trying to refute anything.

I'm pointing out the humor in reposting content from a twitter user with antichrist worship symbolism in his username. You did that. Own it.

My posts had nothing to do with Tesla or trucks and everything to do with people mindlessly regurgitating marketing hyperbole. If you posted an article from the same user but about some Porsche thing, and I noticed it, I'd have made just about the exact same comments.

The only difference is I'd have skipped the oblique joking reference to cult worship of Musk, because there is no cultish analogue with any Porsche CEOs.

As usual, you and Belly are way, way, way too oversensitive, paranoid and humourless about Tesla.

Honestly, get over yourselves and lighten up.

Yet another overly defensive take. I'm not "attacking" anything or anyone. I'm not trying to refute anything.

I'm pointing out the humor in reposting content from a twitter user with antichrist worship symbolism in his username. You did that. Own it.

My posts had nothing to do with Tesla or trucks and everything to do with people mindlessly regurgitating marketing hyperbole. If you posted an article from the same user but about some Porsche thing, and I noticed it, I'd have made just about the exact same comments.

The only difference is I'd have skipped the oblique joking reference to cult worship of Musk, because there is no cultish analogue with any Porsche CEOs.

As usual, you and Belly are way, way, way too oversensitive, paranoid and humourless about Tesla.

Honestly, get over yourselves and lighten up.
Rather than say, "Gee, look at that, I was wrong", when facts are presented to expose your ignorance you call it "marketing hyperbole".

As for the Elon cult, you're the president. I guess you're oblivious to the fact that YOU bring up Elon more than anyone else in this thread and it's not even close. Bizarre obsession.

Rather than say, "Gee, look at that, I was wrong", when facts are presented to expose your ignorance you call it "marketing hyperbole".

As for the Elon cult, you're the president. I guess you're oblivious to the fact that YOU bring up Elon more than anyone else in this thread and it's not even close. Bizarre obsession.
Hahaha. The persecution complex fu is strong with you.

You really need to get laid. That should help you locate your missing sense of humor. 😉

Twit666 agrees.

Sunshine pumper! 😏

We will be in the same sunny boat shortly with our solar panels and charging at home. Zero cost to "fuel" our EV an Plug In Hybrid Volvo, and zero cost for electric for our home.
What was the cost to get the solar system installed?

What was the cost to get the solar system installed?
More expensive than we thought it would be. This all depends on the size of the system, roof layout, etc.

IIRC, in our case it was $80-90K, but with tax credits, etc, the payback period is about 6 years.
We did a system 2 years ago in Arizona, and the cost was under $10K. Go figure.

More expensive than we thought it would be. This all depends on the size of the system, roof layout, etc.

IIRC, in our case it was $80-90K, but with tax credits, etc, the payback period is about 6 years.
We did a system 2 years ago in Arizona, and the cost was under $10K. Go figure.

Any idea why the difference in price? Is it working out well in AZ? We are considering adding on in the desert as well but just starting research on it.

The summary is that, when charging at home it's cheaper to charge an EV than fill an ICEV. The math grows closer when taking long trips and using public charging. But it's cheaper almost always cheaper to charge an EV than a ICEV. The article walks us through the analysis in some detail.

they have the summary. i actually followed the link to WaPo from this and didn't get paywalled.
"That notwithstanding, Coren calculates that at the end of the day, “in all 50 states, it’s cheaper for the everyday American to fill up with electrons — and much cheaper in some regions such as the Pacific Northwest, with low electricity rates and high gas prices.”"

So we may be taking the plunge with an EV or hybrid. In order to add a Type 2 charger, we would need a panel upgrade in the house. A buddy said PSEG has a program reimbursing up to 1500 for residential upgrades for customers, which we are. Anyone use the program?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT