ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FYI Major blackout NYC 7/13/19

Hal Turner is claiming that Iran was behind the blackout,done in order for their operatives here to escape being tailed.

Spread more south. There was a Jennifer Lopez concert at msg that got cancelled along with all of broadway shows.

Coincidentally, I saw JLo at MSG on Friday night with the fiancee. Not only did we see her full show, but it turns out that Carli Lloyd (from Rutgers/USWNT soccer) was sitting in the front row. Once JLo got wind, she had Carli brought up to the stage in the middle of the show. She and her dancers (both not wearing much) proceeded to give Carli a lap dance that wouldn't look out of place at any decent strip club.

I personally know of two people who went to see JLo at MSG last night. 3 songs in, the power goes out and everyone is evacuated. Oh, well..

Last edited:
Reactions: NotInRHouse
Ironically, I saw JLo at MSG on Friday night with the fiancee. Not only did we see her full show, but it turns out that Carli Lloyd (from Rutgers/USWNT soccer) was sitting in the front row. Once JLo got wind, she Carli her brought up to the stage in the middle of the show. She and her dancers (both not wearing much) proceeded to give Carli a lap dance that wouldn't look out of place at any decent strip club.

I personally know of two people who went to see JLo at MSG last night. 3 songs in, the power goes out and everyone is evacuated. Oh, well..

No pics?!?! lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT