ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Germany FIR€$ Adidas, HIR€$ Nike

Fat Koko

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2022
Translation: Germany national soccer teams to be outfitted by Nike after 70 years of Adidas. The reason is money.

Reactions: Knight Shift
The last couple of kits for the German team have been lacking. I am a big Adidas guy but Nike designs are even worse. Nike products are just not good anymore but the sheep will buy since it's "American".

Reactions: Luvscarletknights
The last couple of kits for the German team have been lacking. I am a big Adidas guy but Nike designs are even worse. Nike products are just not good anymore but the sheep will buy since it's "American".
Totally agree. Quality stinks. They produce the cheapest stuff because they have to pay $100 millions in endorsements. And Rutgers got stuck with salmon uniforms that nobody at the game could read the #s.

Reactions: RUScrew85
All these kits are hit & miss

The US ones last night vs Jamaica were reminiscent of 94 vs Brazil in the Rose Bowl, but the red socks ruined them

Italy’s new ones are flashy but gaudy

Still better than the garbage they wore prior to these where they looked like the French national team

I know it’s all money but they shouldn’t go with drastic changes - just tweak them as necessary

We see it w college football - don’t even get me started w the garbage Nike pulls there

Didn’t read the article. But is it really Nike? And not “Fanatics?”

I saw this men's/women's shoe on Slickdeals
What woman would like this?

s4fhjlF.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT