ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Conference Championship Games Thread 12/1-12/2 Fri-Sat

Boise up 31-14 on UNLV
Tulane up 7-0 on SMU

And now UGA’s defense makes quick work of Alabama’s offense lol. 3 and out

Reactions: cicero grimes
SMU tied with 7-7 with Tulane
Alabama down 7-3, Alabama looking better after their sluggish start.

Texas reminds me of how osu was that first playoff year. Won big in the ccg and then rolled in the playoff. A Georgia loss today and they might be the team to beat.

That was probably good PI for UGA because that would’ve been a TD

Troy up 14-0 on App State in the Sun Belt

Boise up 34-20 on UNLV

Last edited:
Reactions: cicero grimes
Saban doing what he does. Is the master going to put the student in his place again lol.

Whether they win a championship or not I’d say this is probably one of Saban’s best coaching jobs imo…figuring things out on the fly this season.

17-7 Alabama

Reactions: Knight Shift
Ooh big loss for UGA if McConkey goes out. But Alabama is also without their leading rusher.

Reactions: mdk01
Fran
Saban doing what he does. Is the master going to put the student in his place again lol.

Whether they win a championship or not I’d say this is probably one of Saban’s best coaching jobs imo…figuring things out on the fly this season.

17-7 Alabama
Fran Brown's unit failing. 🤕🤔

17-7 Alabama
Agree with this sentiment.

Reactions: Knight Shift
SMU up 14-7 on Tulane. Humidity taking its toll on some players.

I posted this in the carousel thread but sounds like it’s Fritz last game at Tulane. He’s headed to Houston. Champ game got in the way of GT last year but not this year for Hosuton.

Yout
Still got a half to go but it’s nice to be in the lead.

Milroe may not be the best passer or decision maker but he has his moments and can throw a really nice deep ball. His legs are very dangerous too.
YouTubeTV was working on the plane for a bit. Now it says I am out of the country and cut me off.

Rutgers basketball down by 3 touchdowns. 😬
SMU up 14-7 on Tulane. Humidity taking its toll on some players.

I posted this in the carousel thread but sounds like it’s Fritz last game at Tulane. He’s headed to Houston. Champ game got in the way of GT last year but not this year for Hosuton.
Which team having humidity issues?

Yout

YouTubeTV was working on the plane for a bit. Now it says I am out of the country and cut me off.

Rutgers basketball down by 3 touchdowns. 😬

Which team having humidity issues?
Cramping, think it was Tulane player but others might be feeling it as well.

Bama has looked great. If they win I think the CFP seedings should be:

1. Bama
2. UGA
3. Texas
4. UW

if UGA comes back and wins though I would go with:

1. UGA
2. Bama
3. Texas
4. UW

I didn’t forget, those teams just aren’t as good as the four I listed.

Oh ok those are your personal seedlings. That’s fine but don’t see the committee leaving out Michigan if they win. I’m less certain about an undefeated FSU but still think they could get in.

UGA stalls after the big pass and ends up with a FG…17-10 Alabama

Troy up 21-14 on App St
Boise 44-20 on UNLV to win the MWC

Last edited:
Big sack there for UGA

Tulane SMU tied at 14
Troy up 21-17 on App St

Oh man Troy coach is livid about something, think it was a no face mask call..the guy holding him back was having a very hard time lol

UGA and Bama would be favored over any other team in CFB on a neutral field. The only thing that will keep them out of the playoffs is corrupt anti-SEC bias.

Alabama defense comes up big with the turnover on the dropped handoff. Big mistake that could lead to points for Alabama now at the 11

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT