ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 10/20-10/22 Thurs-Sat

Rather than resurrect an old media thread, I'll just throw this in here as news around CFB.

I think that's right about OSU. I've said it myself with regards to someone questioning the rankings and "who have they played etc.." you can say that about a bunch of teams at times in the rankings and OSU happens to be one of them. It doesn't mean they're not good but they really haven't played anybody either.

Other notes;

I'm pleasantly surprised we're not on this list lol.

I think that's right about OSU. I've said it myself with regards to someone questioning the rankings and "who have they played etc.." you can say that about a bunch of teams at times in the rankings and OSU happens to be one of them. It doesn't mean they're not good but they really haven't played anybody either.

Other notes;

I'm pleasantly surprised we're not on this list lol.

The "oof" by the MBG account was that was a prediction by Iowa fans that Iowa's defense would finally test Ohio State.

As usual, there's a lot of chatter on Twitter between Spartan and Wolverine fans. It's entertaining.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
Hits just keep on coming for Fisher. Article is paywall but posting for the comment.

Was wondering if the portal might come into play at A&M given what’s been going on.

At least for 1 player. From another article.

Freshman running back LJ Johnson also skipped practice on Monday and seems to be eyeing the transfer portal.

I was listening to a pod and they mentioned one of the Ohio newspapers who probably shouldn't give much of a hoot about an Iowa school was saying Ferentz should fire him.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT