ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA with Pyrrhic Victory- Issues 4 Year Show Cause Order to Jim Harbaugh

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
Why bother? No sanctions to Michigan football?

Former Michigan football head coach Jim Harbaugh has been punished by the NCAA with a four-year show-cause order and a one-year suspension for violating head-coach responsibility obligations, “unethical conduct” and a failure to promote “an atmosphere of compliance” for his role in an investigation into impermissible recruiting in 2021 during a COVID-19 dead period.
The NCAA released its final 52-page public decision from the Division I Committee on Infractions on Wednesday and said Harbaugh failed to “meet his responsibility to cooperate with the investigation.” The show-cause order is from Aug. 7, 2024, through Aug. 6, 2028, and if hired during the show-cause order, Harbaugh would be suspended for 100% of the first season of employment.

I cant believe the NCAA levied a punishment that carries a four year tag on someone associated with Michigan!! That's absolutely awesome and unprecedented. Too bad this judgement means basically nothing to Harbaugh and the team who cheated...YET AGAIN!!! Jim is sitting at his mahogany desk at SoFi Stadium flipping the bird at the NCAA at this moment I bet.

Reactions: Knight Shift
It was always a political thing and had nothing to do with sports really.
Soon as he opened his mouth on certain topics I knew they would go after him and they did.
Then he won a title and got a better job.
Karma.

Over It Reaction GIF

Meanwhile in San Diego

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT