ADVERTISEMENT

OT: PAC-2 About To Raid The Mountain West

Utah State has been better than Rutgers for the better part of the last decade+.

I am certain that our sports programs would smoke Utah State head to head, across the board, but especially in football.

Having a slightly better football record over the last 10 years while playing a vastly inferior schedule does nothing to prove your point.
This year, sure.

Past years, nah.

They had a much better record some of those years. And they played some top brands close.

And their basketball has also been more successful.

Regardless, it takes some unwarranted hubris for an RU fan to look so condescendingly on other programs.

• Haha
Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
Disagree all you want. Right now this isn’t eleven the best of what’s left conference. Why would AAC schools pay the penalty to leave to go to another G league that doesn’t even have a TV deal? At best the reconfigured PAC may be able to draw a couple of third tier Texas schools.
Apparently I was wrong. The PAC has only been able to draw a third tier Utah school so far.

Apparently I was wrong. The PAC has only been able to draw a third tier Utah school so far.
They should’ve taken UNLV in the first go, even if they were trying for AAC schools. No time for them to think it over and the MWC to use exit fees and takes away the big market for them.

Somewhere down the line they can still probably get UNLV when the exit fee money runs out but could’ve had them now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT