ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Schools with Vaccine Mandate and full attendace Games this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

fg7321

All Conference
Nov 29, 2009
Indiana catching some heat heard there are hundreds of schools requiring vaccines along with Rutgers.

More interesting is the list of schools having full capacity events this Fall including PSU & Duke. Is there a list?

The quote below is from a Rutgers Medical School doctor.

"But Weiss is wary of opening venues to full capacity. "I think that's a terrible idea," he says. "Some of these events will be held indoors." Duke has not said yet whether the school plans to require that people who enter its athletic venues be vaccinated against COVID-19."

There will be a backlash by fall. Parents are getting incensed about young kids and babies as young as 6 months getting dosed with experimental genetic concoctions that one Nobel winner cites as a potential cause of variants. There is also rising concern about young people acquiring myocarditis.

The quote below is from a Rutgers Medical School doctor.

"But Weiss is wary of opening venues to full capacity. "I think that's a terrible idea," he says. "Some of these events will be held indoors." Duke has not said yet whether the school plans to require that people who enter its athletic venues be vaccinated against COVID-19."
I guess we now know who Holloway is getting his Campus Guidance from .

There's some fear propaganda beginning on the anti-vax side. Now.. it may be "true", whatever that is. But what is beginning to be pushed is that its probably safer for young people to not get vaccinated at all.. either they have been exposed to covid and their bodies rejected it, or they had it and recovered and have better anti-bodies than the vaccines give... then they added in the danger.. re: myocarditis from the vaccine itself. Not a scientist but the sources mentioning this include doctors and scientists.

(I see above Ash- has linked the Tucker story.. and above that are NYTimes and NBC links... so it is not all conservative stuff..).

My own take is that there has to be some reason why the NIH itself has maybe a 50% vax rate. And also that the colleges requiring students get vaxed cannot convince/demand their profs and staff to do the same.. and still, I got vaxed.. both doses.. in order to COMPLY. Just an OBEY ROBOT here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT