ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Winter Storm Likely to Impact Our Area 1/16-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s very true, but this group knows that. They just enjoy busting balls and most of us find it tiresome. I wish they would retire the tired routine.
Me too, but that's on them. I find it odd that anyone would say I hyped the storm when my first post made it clear that this was more likely wet than white for 95/coast and have actually questioned the NWS and other forecasters for being too bullish on snow for 95 (which I wouldn't do if I were hyping snow). But it certainly is a major winter storm with a huge range of heavy precip types in the region, high winds, coastal flooding, etc.

Please. there are numerous potential winter storms 300 hours out too. This one was brought up Tuesday night. Way too early.
Then don't open the thread until you think it is acceptable or allowed to discuss the potential impact of a winter storm.

In case you don't know it, your act, along with Bac and the others who shit all over Numbers, is extremely annoying to almost everyone else outside your little group of 3 or 4.

Please. there are numerous potential winter storms 300 hours out too. This one was brought up Tuesday night. Way too early.
+1
Most of the weather thread posted on this board are complete busts. Perhaps people can use some patience in the future. Asking too much?

Perhaps you can steer clear of reading/replying to my weather posts? Asking too much?

Why would I do that? I enjoy reading all types of posts and replying to all types of posts.

i just find it silly you bash these threads so much yet you continue to post in them. You seem to hate them….yet you continue to post in them. Just confuses me is all….

i guess that’s what trolls do, though

Reactions: RUfinally2008
Back to the storm, this is an incredible storm from a national perspective, as it's bringing significant snow to parts of AR, MI, AL, GA, SC, NC, VA, WV and MD on its way to the NE US, where there will be very heavy snow for parts of central/western PA/NY/northern New England, with a potentially serious ice storm for parts of SC/NC. And, of course, heavy rains, high winds and coastal flooding on the warm side, as well as even some severe t-storms and maybe a tornado or two in FL/GA. This is after having brought heavy snows from KS/MO up through MN/ND and into Canada. See the NWS map for the US to see all the winter stormwarnings (pink), advisories (blue) and watches (aqua) and the ice storm warnings (purple).

SsrefVz.png

This storm overperformed in the south. Seeing over 6 inches in upstate SC and 60 mph winds with ice coming in a couple of hours....

Reactions: RU848789
+1
Most of the weather thread posted on this board are complete busts. Perhaps people can use some patience in the future. Asking too much?

How about this: next time #s starts a weather thread that you (and your fellow annoying weather trolls) deem to be “too soon” you simply DONT CLICK on it.

it’s really simple.

I for one enjoyed the info #s provided. As did many others

grow the f#*k up. Be a big boy. Make your own choices. You think a weather post is “too soon” - how about you STFU and just ignore it

try it next time

Fun of what? Throwing out amounts that won't happen 5 days out like this almost non snow event
Who threw out amounts??

I said keep an eye out for this weekend..it’s all part of the fun. Fun meaning watching model runs, trends, following weather Twitter, etc.

Fun of what? Throwing out amounts that won't happen 5 days out like this almost non snow event
This is a huge snow event, but as is the case with all winter storms, it's a matter of where. This one pushed far inland.

Reactions: RUinPinehurst
Thread 1: Stop complaining about my negative game thread posts. If you don't like them then just ignore. Don't judge what others want to post.

Thread 2: I'm going to complain and judge you for posting a weather thread "too soon".
What you seem to ignore is the history here of the weather nerds (all three) both thinking THEY were the first to post weather threads and the other dudes jumping the gun on when to post just to be the first to post the next "OFFICIAL" weather thread.

That's what started all this nonsense that's been going on at least one decade now. They have all done the "too soon" critique post at some point.

Reactions: NickRU714
Claire, Colleen and Wendy - more affectionately known as the Hillsborough Milfs - love the weather threads. Because of the lack of snow, they only ordered a 3 foot hero instead of their customary 6 foot hero - to watch the football games today. Claire was wearing a Tom Brady jersey and Colleen was wearing a Jimmy Garapolo Jersey when they picked up the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT