ADVERTISEMENT

Princeton crushes Rider 32-9

wngarbarini

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 4, 2006
PU hammered Rider last night led by falls from Glory and Cuomo. It seems all of the Tigers ranked guys best their Rider ranked opponents. Cefalo won against Agaisse for Rider at 133 and George Walton of Rider punnet Stefanik while losing 5-3 for all of Rider’s points. Keller of PU Tech falled the Rider 141 kid do I see why Peter Lipari is going there at 141.

Princeton 32, Rider 9

157: Quincy Monday (P) dec. Jesse Dellavecchia, 13-7

165: Grant Cuomo (P) p. Joe Casey, 3:51

174: Kevin Parker (P) d. Dean Sherry, 9-8

184: George Walton (R) p. Travis Stefanik, 5:45

197: Patrick Brucki (P) d. Ethan Laird, 11-6

285: Aidan Conner (P) d. Ryan Cloud, 6-3

125: Pat Glory (P) p. Jonathan Tropea, 1:35

133: Anthony Cefolo (R) d. Ty Agaisse, 3-2

141: Marshall Keller (P) tf. Chris Wright, 16-0 (5:33)

149: Mike D’Angelo (P) d. Gino Fluri, 8-1

It seems a little strange that RU will wrestle both Princeton and Rider at 7pm on a Sunday night (both away). You would think on a Sunday they would be scheduled for the afternoon. I'm guessing both will be on ESPN+, but not certain, yet.

Edit- Princeton is at 6pm. Still, one would think this would be at Noon or 2 or 3pm.

It seems a little strange that RU will wrestle both Princeton and Rider at 7pm on a Sunday night (both away). You would think on a Sunday they would be scheduled for the afternoon. I'm guessing both will be on ESPN+, but not certain, yet.

Edit- Princeton is at 6pm. Still, one would think this would be at Noon or 2 or 3pm.
Already looking at tix for the Rider match. They're $10 for general admission. Looks like the match will be held in the basketball arena. Let's stomp them and not give them the time of day again in wrestling.

Reactions: Abro1975
I ended up making the trip to watch the match. Quincy Monday looked real good avenging the early season loss. Pat Glory should be top 4 wouldn’t surprise me if he is a finalist this year.

Saw LiPari on the way out, shook his hand and wished him luck.

Already looking at tix for the Rider match. They're $10 for general admission. Looks like the match will be held in the basketball arena. Let's stomp them and not give them the time of day again in wrestling.

Their Basketball Arena is an avg. HS size gym.
alumni-gym-2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT