ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday CFB games today :

RU would have been playing UCLA at the Rose Bowl yesterday before that series got pushed out. RU fans can enjoy that they not flying home today.

Reactions: redking
Definitely watching our Hill Billy friends tonight. Always enjoyed our Hill Billy vs. Guido threads. Sorry, since they changed conferences and left us I think they upgraded their status to Hill William.

Reactions: Abro1975
Definitely watching our Hill Billy friends tonight. Always enjoyed our Hill Billy vs. Guido threads. Sorry, since they changed conferences and left us I think they upgraded their status to Hill William.

My God Landover Maryland, or whatever that game is being played, is gonna be turned into "hillbilly heaven" today!!

Texas A&M crushing UCLA in Cali, put Mora on the hot seat . Hillbillies vs Hillbillies tied at 10.

Reactions: TonyLieske
After last year, Mora's seat is red hot. And it damn well should be. His recruiting classes have been very highly ranked , he has a top notch QB too. They shouldn't be getting smoked like this

After last year, Mora's seat is red hot. And it damn well should be. His recruiting classes have been very highly ranked , he has a top notch QB too. They shouldn't be getting smoked like this
Mora is a bad coach. That's why they're mediocre with all that highly rated talent. He's basically Brady Hoke.

UCLA is being smoked, college game Day making fun of RU. Maybe should be UCLA instead.

Rosen reminds me of Ryan Leaf with his entitled swagger.

WVU-VA TECH is truly a Big East reunion. They even have Gerry McGinn as the referee.

Unbelievable comeback by UCLA. Now Sumlin is on the Hot Seat ! lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT