ADVERTISEMENT

Will we be able to see the start of the game?

I was wondering that myself when I was looking through the ACC Network last night.

I don’t think we will. Plus, this guarantees eight OTs for Illinois-Virginia.

Stream on the espn app.
This. You just need to log in with your cable or streaming TV provider's credentials. Note, it won't work if you're a Comcast sub as they do not yet carry ACCN.

Doing it this way allows you to specifically select the RU game so you don't have to worry about the Illinois / Virginia game running past 2pm ET.

The game starts 3am my time. I will be pissed if I'm staying up and can't get the start of the game. I couldn't watch last week because the time change screwed up the streaming sites and none of them had the channel the game was shown on.

Discussed in this thread what to do..and also mentioned above

I downloaded the app and subscribed to ESPN+. Checked with the bar we are watching at and they have the ability to stream to their TVs so we are set 💥

There is no way to watch on COMCAST in New Jersey.

you are set for it appears anything else, just not Comcast.

Update about 9 minutes to go in 3rd quarter at 1pm. Looks like this game ends around 2:15.

I don't see the tile anymore on the ESPN app. It was there earlier don't know where it's gone now.

I was pissed. I have ESPN+ and they waited 10-15 minutes after 2 PM to make the stream available. Should have been on at 2 PM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT