ADVERTISEMENT

Bars confirmed showing RU KU this weekend

nutfromSEC117

All American
Nov 2, 2002
need help , from south jersey but working up north Saturday morning and looking for bars showing game this weekend.

Can you post places that have been confirmed to be carrying game.

Thank You !!

I’m sure other Rutgers fans will appreciate this into too !!!

If there is enough interest from the Philly crowd I can get ONeals to open the 2nd floor. I will not be around but the Owner is a great friend and has been a great host of Rutgers watch parties in the past

Hamilton Tap & Grill in Hamilton. Doors open at 11:30am

http://hamiltontap.com/

More importantly, we've reserved the party room here. It's on Route 130 in Hamilton NJ for anyone who wants to join Saturday. We had about 35 people for the OSU game on less than 16 hours notice last week so we hope to pack the room this weekend. It has been open about a month and they are very welcoming with their 135 inch television which has MSG+ for this weekend's game. More importantly, it has good food and drinks and was a fun atmosphere to be around with other Rutgers fans, even with the game going on. Looks like we may try to make this the official Mercer County/Northern Burlington County watch party location, or at least it has a lot of potential.

The Hub is fun
giphy.gif

More importantly, we've reserved the party room here. It's on Route 130 in Hamilton NJ for anyone who wants to join Saturday. We had about 35 people for the OSU game on less than 16 hours notice last week so we hope to pack the room this weekend. It has been open about a month and they are very welcoming with their 135 inch television which has MSG+ for this weekend's game. More importantly, it has good food and drinks and was a fun atmosphere to be around with other Rutgers fans, even with the game going on. Looks like we may try to make this the official Mercer County/Northern Burlington County watch party location, or at least it has a lot of potential.
2 questions for either you or @MrsScrew - Were any kids in attendance last weekend? Looking for a spot for myself and my son, who is 10. Also, since it's a separate room, then I'm guessing it's not just vid but also audio for the game, correct?

2 questions for either you or @MrsScrew - Were any kids in attendance last weekend? Looking for a spot for myself and my son, who is 10. Also, since it's a separate room, then I'm guessing it's not just vid but also audio for the game, correct?

Kids were in attendance.. No issues there.
Yes on game audio

Reactions: DirtyRU

Sounding pretty good !!! Private room with TV audio may make this my top choice !
Thanks.

Reactions: MrsScrew
Sounding pretty good !!! Private room with TV audio may make this my top choice !
Thanks.

Another thing. This bar is less than a mile from Route 195, and about 2 miles from Exit 7A of the NJ Turnpike. LOTS of fans are within a 30 minute drive.

http://hamiltontap.com/

Let’s blow this Hamilton, NJ bar up! Go Knights!

Last edited:
Stagehouse Route 22 Moutainside NJ. Went to watch the RU-Texas state game there. It was awesome. lots of TVS and only one other person at the bar.

need help , from south jersey but working up north Saturday morning and looking for bars showing game this weekend.

Can you post places that have been confirmed to be carrying game.

Thank You !!

I’m sure other Rutgers fans will appreciate this into too !!!

Where will you be working?

Anything in Boston?

It's a shame that no (official) game-watch parties were scheduled for this weekend.

I'm looking forward to the day when I walk into any bar in the entire state of New Jersey during a Rutgers road game and find it on the TV with the sound.

From High Point to Cape May, from the Delaware to Raritan Bay, the only acceptable answer to, "is 'the game' on?" should be "Rutgers? Yeah they just scored again. Commercial."

Any Monmouth county confirmations? Im thinking i may call Tommys in Sea Brite later today. Is it MSG plus or FSN?

Anyone know of something in the city? Have to be up there for Oktoberfest in Central Park so want to catch the first half at minimum.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT