ADVERTISEMENT

Big10 Tournament Thread: Session 2, 7pm , BTN+, Flowrestling:

No you need help - You should be supporting all the wrestlers.It is obvious your postings have a particular focus.I certainly hope he proves you wrong then you will jump on the bandwagon again.
I hope he gets better as well but I don’t use injury as a crutch like you do that’s all

D1Q3pZsWsAAfYlo.jpg

Coaches yelling at the ref. It happened also in the Grello match. So they cost us two points.
They should've been yelling. Those refs were ridiculous with the stall calls and then Suriano was hit in the face and bloodied and yet he gets penalized?

Reactions: Scangg
Suriano controlled the match - I have a feeling Desanto might just loose it at NCAAs with another bone head move.

DeSanto didn’t do anything wrong here. Nick started trouble and that’s that. (And I’m fine with that)

Last edited:
Deakin taking Van Brill apart. 5-0 with riding time in 2nd.

Marinelli stalled for much of the match against Wick. Should've been banged at least 3 times (if his name was Suriano he would've been).

Reactions: rondi
Yup bush league move to protect seed. He's not hurt by any stretch of the imagination. Lost all respect for him and Michigan coaches. I believe now they held him out of Vegas also and he was good to go and not hurt then either.

I will be shocked if he is the 1 seed.

micic - quack quack. that should be punished just like he finished with some losses. make him the 5 seed at nationals
I don’t get it. Why would he forfeit as the 1 seed? Did he just not want anyone to get a shot at him? You’re a wrestler, wrestle. This is what you do

If anyone on this board is there can you answer what was the booing and the end of Nick's match was it the Iowa fans booing Nick?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT