ADVERTISEMENT

Fan base head case

Fat Koko

Senior
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2022
Rutgers fans, take a chill pill. I don't want to read commentary like this person wrote.

"having your kids terrorized on their way to school and having a molakov cocktail through your front living room window"

This year 2022-2023 was a super season. Thank you Rutgers b-ballers for the memories.

WTF?
What Are You Talking About Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Rutgers fans, take a chill pill. I don't want to read commentary like this person wrote.

"having your kids terrorized on their way to school and having a molakov cocktail through your front living room window"

This year 2022-2023 was a super season. Thank you Rutgers b-ballers for the memories.

This was not a super season. Why do people have to pretend? I don't get it.

The year 2022-2023 was a collosal failure. Why don't you buy some participation trophies for our players who have zero fire night in and night out against inferior opponents.

Fats is worried that Rutgers fans do not have enough experience losing and may not be able to absorb the concept without resorting to violence against children and windows.
I would like to live in the Fat Koko universe. Is there a way for me to signal the starship so they stop by my house and pick me up?

Fats is worried that Rutgers fans do not have enough experience losing and may not be able to absorb the concept without resorting to violence against children and windows.
I would like to live in the Fat Koko universe. Is there a way for me to signal the starship so they stop by my house and pick me up?
I guess in keeping with the OP's theme you could try starting a big fire? But if that doesn't work don't come after me please.

OP.. WHO .. specifically.. are you talking about? If you quote something and someone, how about a link to the message itself?

WTF is going on with this?
For respect of the person who wrote the ugly words I will not state the name.

Found the full post OP is referencing.

"OMG....you're questioning the almighty Pike how is that possible on this board without being run out of town, having your kids terrorized on their way to school and having a molakov cocktail through your front living room window"

Weird thread started by a very weird poster.

"OMG....you're questioning the almighty Pike how is that possible on this board without being run out of town, having your kids terrorized on their way to school and having a molakov cocktail through your front living room window"

OMG is right. The OP started this thread over that post?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
Was really rooting for you guy's to make NCAA tourney.
THE Hall as well.
Injuries and bone head plays doomed both teams.
Neither team could close out games.
Villanova same thing, injuries and change of Coach.
Good luck next year guy's your in good hands with Pikel.
Hopefully Shaheen will rise to the occasion.

Well that's not as bad as OP clip IMPLIES.

That is NOT suggesting that this SHOULD occur.. the Molotov cocktail. It is a weird post to go THAT far in trying to make a point that has little value. But it is typical these days... charge others with the worst imaginable behaviors as if they have already done them.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
I hope you enjoyed wasting your time watching this embarrassment of a season
Since we are actual fans, it’s not a waste of time to watch what you enjoy. You fancy yourself a critic or a commentator, but you’re not a Rutgers fan. You aren’t a “supporter” - you are the opposite - you only enjoy tearing down.

Me and my drook Vasily fixin to straight crush some molakov cocktails after work tomorrow

Since we are actual fans, it’s not a waste of time to watch what you enjoy. You fancy yourself a critic or a commentator, but you’re not a Rutgers fan. You aren’t a “supporter” - you are the opposite - you only enjoy tearing down.
He's never been the same after his nervous breakdown after supporting Ash to almost the bitter end.

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers
The two most crushing losses imo
we’re the Minnesota and Hofstra games

Both games we figured to win but lost at the very end

I have not watched the ending replay of either, but it seemed like both of those teams played very well offensively late in the game when it mattered

Banked threes and just a lot of big shots

We made too many mistakes but both those two played well late and you have to give them some credit

Preseason we were mostly picked 8-9th in the Big Ten and as a bubble team.
We finished right about as expected
We took about the most expectations-raising, gut-wrenching path possible to get there and it was a wild ride, but we ended up right about where we were expected.

Reactions: thegock and Kbee3
Is there any type of moderation on these boards??? So many jackasses like @AshCatchEm that spew hot garbage. Get rid of these clowns already.
"Get rid of these clowns" lol. Sorry I don't drop to my knees to thank pikiell for this complete and utter failure of a season. If you want to pretend it was an ok season, continue to live in lala land.

"Get rid of these clowns" lol. Sorry I don't drop to my knees to thank pikiell for this complete and utter failure of a season.
"complete and utter failure" is a tad too strong to describe this season. There were up and downs and some terrible performances...especially after Mag went down. But nobody I know predicted RU would win 19 games after losing Harper and Baker.
BTW, you should drop to your knees and thank Pike for even coming here.

Last edited:
Is there any type of moderation on these boards???
Absolutely. If you are moderately critical of the mods you will get banned from a thread about Caleb McConnell being hurt. However, if you troll endlessly you are good to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT