ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve seen this RU basketball season movie before. Haven’t you?

rubigtimenow

Senior
Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
High drama. Great home wins. Trouble winning on the road. Unexpected victories and occasionally defeats. On the bubble until really the last game of the season when the good guys pull it out!
Original movie was fantastic. The sequel was good even if not as great as the first. This 3rd installment better than the 2nd so far….
Let’s hope this 3rd installment follows the same great regular season ending of the first 2!

Yup and after 35 years of not being able to complain I am grateful that certain fans have good reasons to complain about Pike and our players. I am even more grateful when the team shuts them up with a nice win or more recently 4 great wins in a row.

High drama. Great home wins. Trouble winning on the road. Unexpected victories and occasionally defeats. On the bubble until really the last game of the season when the good guys pull it out!
Original movie was fantastic. The sequel was good even if not as great as the first. This 3rd installment better than the 2nd so far….
Let’s hope this 3rd installment follows the same great regular season ending of the first 2!
One thing you know as an RU fan is it’s never going to be easy.

A little like watching the Friday Night Lights TV series.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
No need to change the script!! Just end it like the last 2 versions and we’re golden!!

Starting to feel like 1999 season. I’m hoping for a miracle on Wednesday to keep NCAA hopes alive but we have 2 major negatives: Indiana is a desperate team / we don’t play well on the road.
Hopefully the team that played in the 2nd half tonight plays a 40 minute game at Indiana.

Yeah if we lose Wednesday we'd need to beat PSU and likely win two in the B1G tourney to get in. That being said I'm fully expecting this team to come roaring out of the gates on Wednesday

I just knew this movie was looking familiar!!
(yeah yeah I know I know, still need to win on Sunday. Let’s go RU!!!)

Yes but the last movie ended with a negative twist ending and I do NOT want that again.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT