ADVERTISEMENT

March MatNess is ON ! NCAA Wrestling Tourney Thread :

tough for ash....I thought he would take it this year....give heil credit..he's the champ
the kid knows how to wrestle, and he's very strong.

Reactions: Leonard23
Is there a real lay of theos match cause I missed it. Or can someone give me a description of how he won

Yea that ref was chucking stall at Theo at the end but not at the Wisc. kid as he laid on the mat earlier in the match.

Wow we need to work on bottom. We show no sense of urgency to get out. Gravina is done. Tough kid but had nothing left this match

Gravina and Delvecchio both made it a lot further than in past years. Next year both will be in the hunt for an AA, plus a healthy Lewis who wants to destroy anyone in his path. Don't forget he beat Lavallee who is currently in the 157 Championship.

Wow we need to work on bottom. We show no sense of urgency to get out. Gravina is done. Tough kid but had nothing left this match

He lost to a better wrestler...that's the bottom line...had nothing to do with being gassed, or a lack of urgency... Better wrestlers can make opponents look like that cuz they make you work harder for everything...

That was a blood round match against the 7th ranked kid who is known as a good rider. Gravina won 3 straight matches with extreme urgency. Ran into a better kid. 184 is one of the toughest classes in the tournament. Think McFly, think.

Reactions: ScarletGrapfan
That was a blood round match against the 7th ranked kid who is known as a good rider. Gravina won 3 straight matches with extreme urgency. Ran into a better kid. 184 is one of the toughest classes in the tournament. Think McFly, think.
Also an extremely senior heavy class as well. Gravina will AA next year...count on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT