ADVERTISEMENT

Tournament Thread: NCAA Wrestling Championships Session 4, Friday 8 pm

Oh so freaking close ... thought we had a triple ... great effort and almost the upset. Heartbreaker. Still got a chance for 3 with Lewis.

Reactions: Leonard23
He shouldn't have been in the position to get taken down again...he should have just stalled at the end.

Reactions: Leonard23
BS clock issue, you have 50 refs & officials & nobody can see the clock has not started for 10 seconds

Reactions: rondi
If it didn't start at beginning of period you can't cry about shit. When did it happen?

What a disappointment, 19 secs. from a 3rd AA and Lewis with a sh*t tournament. I guess he should have practiced harder during those regular season duals.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Went from the super high of Scotty’s thriller to this... sigh.. at least we got a national finalist to look forward to

I believe we're assured of our best finish in the tournament ever. I don't think this is a failure from a team perspective.
All that matters is all Americans. Nobody remembers whether you finish 7 or 12th in the team score.

Hate to say it, but I was right about Lewis that he wouldn't AA at 165. Sucks, but he just wasn't strong enough against these guys that are cutting down more than he is, so his O doesn't work as well on his feet against them.

With 27 seconds left and JVB winning

Are you saying that 37 seconds of wrestling occurred after there was 27 seconds left in the JVB match, giving Shields the extra time that he needed to get his last 3rd period takedown to tie ?

Reactions: ANewRU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT