ADVERTISEMENT

Tournament Thread: NCAA Wrestling Championships Session 1 Thur Noon

DeLuca and DelVecchio struggle to generate offense on their feet often, so I'm not surprised by these results. Some guys just can't pull the trigger or aren't aggressive enough.

Reactions: PSUPOWER
Big Ten schedule or not - I am not sure if it is an advantage or disadvantage.
Their opponents came to wrestle..
Suriano please keep the train rolling..

Monday takes out Lavallee. Set up a rematch of Van Brill & Monday. Hope he remembers that MD and takes his revenge

Pretty cool that both Valencias (ASU) and multiple Finesilvers (Duke) are wrestling at the same time right near each other (separate matches) in the NCAAs.

Reactions: ho26rus
Monday takes out Lavallee. Set up a rematch of Van Brill & Monday. Hope he remembers that MD and takes his revenge
Let's hope he doesn't try to throw or funk because that didn't work last time.

Pretty cool that both Valencias (ASU) and both Finesilvers (Duke) are wrestling at the same time right near each other (separate matches) in the NCAAs.
Crazy that 4 Finesilvers qualified this year.

Was watching and work got in way. Turned it back on and it was over. What was the sequence or moves did he use? He was loosing 2-0 when someone stopped in office.

I don't really know how to describe it. It was very Van Brillish.... He got taken down and then reversed, and then a couple of messy scrambles, and JVB got over him.

Reactions: Loyal-Son
What? Its been on ESPN for years now. Use the WatchESPN (or ESPN) app or WatchESPN website or watch on TV ESPNU.
Just woke up.. jet lagged had alarm set for noon but it rang on silent.. @__@..... wow Monday takes down #3 seed this is a great chance for JVB to become a dark horse AA much like when Theobald knocked out the #2 seed!!

Reactions: Leonard23
Just woke up.. jet lagged had alarm set for noon but it rang on silent.. @__@..... wow Monday takes down #3 seed this is a great chance for JVB to become a dark horse AA much like when Theobald knocked out the #2 seed!!

Monday taking him out was a gift to M Jordan and TOSU faithful. Hoping Van Brill can capitalize.

I was actually a little bit higher on MVB coming in vs. JVB, but I think JVB has developed a tad better in college so far.

What's your opinions on those guys: Where they were as incoming frosh vs. where they are "early" in their careers at RU?

I was actually a little bit higher on MVB coming in vs. JVB, but I think JVB has developed a tad better in college so far.

What's your opinions on those guys: Where they were as incoming frosh vs. where they are "early" in their careers at RU?

MVB is just a year away from being as good as JVB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT