ADVERTISEMENT

Tournament Thread: NCAA Wrestling Championships Session 1 Thur Noon

Abro1975

Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2009
Early mat assignments posted on Track Wrestling

Mat 2- 125 Nick Suriano (21-0) vs Gerald (JR) Wert, 17-7 (Rider)

Mat 4- 140 Eleazar Deluca, 12-12 (Rutgers) vs Steve Bleise, 18-7 (Minnesota

I have no idea why DeLuca at 149's matches are listed before DelVecchio at 133 and other matches as well. But there you go with RU's first posted mat assignments.

ESPN3 will stream every mat , every session .

Early mat assignments posted on Track Wrestling

Mat 2- 125 Nick Suriano (21-0) vs Gerald (JR) Wert, 17-7 (Rider)

Mat 4- 140 Eleazar Deluca, 12-12 (Rutgers) vs Steve Bleise, 18-7 (Minnesota

I have no idea why DeLuca at 149's matches are listed before DelVecchio at 133 and other matches as well. But there you go with RU's first posted mat assignments.

ESPN3 will stream every mat , every session .
I expect you to be on the ball with mat assignments @Abro1975. You're my main source for this info.:)

We are out here and can feel the excitement in the air as we drove out on a nice ride. Encountered a little snow on the way. Can’t wait for the warriors to begin. Hope we wrestle our best and then let the chips fall where they may.

That we wrestle our best is all anyone can hope for. Enjoy your time out there and send us back a few reports if possible.

Is there anything special you need to do to watch ESPN?

I remember having to enter your cable password, but i dont see that now. Trying to iron out kinks before tourney starts

Is there anything special you need to do to watch ESPN?

I remember having to enter your cable password, but i dont see that now. Trying to iron out kinks before tourney starts

When logging on to ESPN3 , in the top right corner, click on 'log in' , then Click on your cable provider (eg Cablevision/Optimum), then use the same password you use for your cable provider account. If you can't remember it go to your cable provider site and reset it or create an account.
I watch a ton of content on ESPN3 all year long. Replays stay up for about a month too.

PS- you can watch on your laptop, ipad , iphone, tablet, android phone, etc, anything with an internet signal. And you can have all running at the same time as well.

Last edited:
I expect you to be on the ball with mat assignments @Abro1975. You're my main source for this info.:)

I still haven’t decided what if I’m working half days today and tomorrow or working full day today and take off all day tomorrow . If I work a full day today I’ll be watching on my phone and iPad. I may be slow getting up mat assignments , just keep Rutgers wrestling twitter open on another window . They put the mat assignments their too, but track wrestling has the up first.
Need to make a decision soon lol

We are out here and can feel the excitement in the air as we drove out on a nice ride. Encountered a little snow on the way. Can’t wait for the warriors to begin. Hope we wrestle our best and then let the chips fall where they may.

Bill, how long of a ride is it?

Being streamed in chrome cast which means if you are watching at home on your iPad or iPhone or MAC computer, click on the internet icon on top right and it will come on your smart tv. Voila.

Rutgers Wrestling twitter is really good, they have a link to the mat, and an update on timing so easy to follow.

Reactions: Leonard23
Suriano up next on mat 2. Espn3 feed is worse than BTN. It keeps pixelating and freezing.

Was watching Deluca match on ESPNU and one pt match start of third period they go to 5 minute commercial...nice

Expected more out of Scott this season and also thought DeLuca was a dark horse earlier this year. Just not wrestling well.

Meyers was in complete control of that match. Delvecchio couldn't do a damn thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT