ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling MATCH THREAD: Rutgers vs. Princeton - B1G/Ivy Rivalry

Now boys. I find these boards hilarious in a month ago everyone wanted Pike fired and then he beats 4 ranked teams in a row and they want Hobbs to extend him. No one talks about Manville going from a top ranked PSU recruit to obscurity. Injuries happen, kids get fried and lose the desire to accept the torture of D1 wrestling, etc. me after 60 years of following this wrestling program, I am in heaven right now!
Basketball beat the #1 ranked team in the country and a number of schools ranked higher than us. Wrestling hasn't done that. Manville was a Greco kid and is not on a wrestling scholarship at Penn State. How many higher ranked kids did our guys beat this year? Taking nothing nothing away from your commitment and support of the program. You deserved to be proud as we all are looking at where the program came from. When we get a taste of success many of us want more. We only made the top ten at the NCAA tournament once. Is it unreasonable to ask what it takes to be in the top ten each year?

. Furthermore it's pretty cheap, and unnecessary to play grammar arranger on a public forum. That's what teenagers do on YouTube, when they can't win a conversation.
Grammar Arranger? WTF

He said, Sammy hasn't been with the program in a while and is now changing it to, at this time. All he had to do was correct himself and not attack, but no Mr. Infallible couldn't even do that. It's not grammar arranger, it's trying to figure out what the fvck he meant.

Now boys. I find these boards hilarious in a month ago everyone wanted Pike fired and then he beats 4 ranked teams in a row and they want Hobbs to extend him. No one talks about Manville going from a top ranked PSU recruit to obscurity. Injuries happen, kids get fried and lose the desire to accept the torture of D1 wrestling, etc. me after 60 years of following this wrestling program, I am in heaven right now!
Who's Pike? Bill, please hold off on any heavenly visit. I will reiterate here for others that have misunderstood my posts, although I know you do understand even if not in agreement. I am not calling for the firing of anyone. I want to see improvement in several ways but first, it needs to be understood what is lacking and how to fix it. There is too much defensiveness now to do that. Goodale has his strengths but desperately needs help in managing a program and ALL of its facets. Yes, failures occur elsewhere but are outweighed by their successes. Rutgers experiences more than their share of failures. The kids are largely responsible but not fully. As well as praise for success, any and all failures must be shared with the leadership. It can't always be the kids didn't pan out, got fried, and a plethora of other excuses. The leadership is responsible for establishing an environment for success, which includes whatever is necessary to keep the kids involved and engaged. With every Aragona, what could/should have been done differently needs to be understood. I said long ago that I was concerned Poz would fall down the slide. If that continues to happen, it will be the most glaring indication of a failure with the program. And I won't even get into the number of injuries. No, I won't.

You of all people ....for years you lied about who you supposedly were.....making believe you were a student etc ..you attacked kids and their parents to the point they challenged you to a fight in the RAC parking lot while you were actually in your trailer in butt**** USA ...don't preach to me dude ..you have no credibility unless you stay on your meds when you actually make some sense ...
Ha...ok...if you say so. About 80% of the people here, I don't know their identity. Nor do most want people to know. That's the allure to a public forum... anonymity. So big deal,I pretended to be a college student because I didn't want people to know my identity. You still going to harp on this.? That's the only angle you have? I would also be very hard for me to fight with a middle-aged man like myself when I live nowhere near Rider University. I also don't find it a challenge, and this is nothing against MVBs father, someone that doesn't pose a physical challenge to me. I run several miles a day still. Still have my NCAA shape.... or at least that's what I tell myself everyday.Nor at my age am I interested in that kind of behavior. Great! two middle-aged men rolling around at a university that is basically a county college's parking lot...Rider I mean. I squashed my issues with MVB and his father. Now I've become one of the biggest fans. you still want to act like an immature asshole. Have zero credibility and cannot come up with any new material. Okay I don't want to continue this conversation with you anymore you're a moron, and that's about it

It happens more often than not at our program though bill.

Grammar Arranger? WTF

He said, Sammy hasn't been with the program in a while and is now changing it to, at this time. All he had to do was correct himself and not attack, but no Mr. Infallible couldn't even do that. It's not grammar arranger, it's trying to figure out what the fvck he meant.
Try learning how to read ..I said he was not with the team and hasn’t been since he missed weight at the one match ..did he show up one day last week ..if WNG says he did then he did ...I don’t doubt that at all ...you find fault with everything I say anyway so I really don’t care who you are ..what you donate or what the hell you think ...learn to read ..Sammy won’t wrestle here this year ...bank on it !

Ha...ok...if you say so. About 80% of the people here, I don't know their identity. Nor do most want people to know. That's the allure to a public forum... anonymity. So big deal,I pretended to be a college student because I didn't want people to know my identity. You still going to harp on this.? That's the only angle you have? I would also be very hard for me to fight with a middle-aged man like myself when I live nowhere near Rider University. I also don't find it a challenge, and this is nothing against MVBs father, someone that doesn't pose a physical challenge to me. I run several miles a day still. Still have my NCAA shape.... or at least that's what I tell myself everyday.Nor at my age am I interested in that kind of behavior. Great! two middle-aged men rolling around at a university that is basically a county college's parking lot...Rider I mean. I squashed my issues with MVB and his father. Now I've become one of the biggest fans. you still want to act like an immature asshole. Have zero credibility and cannot come up with any new material. Okay I don't want to continue this conversation with you anymore you're a moron, and that's about it
You were the one banned for being an asshole ..not me ..so you changed your name for the third time and basically started doin the same thing ...now you actually say stuff that makes sense and seemingly have a good comprehension of the RU issues which I have agreed on ..no idea why you attack me again so just gotta assume you went off your meds

Crackers
This program is not perfect and in my opinion Scott, Donny and Anthony do as good a job as possible in trying to get the program into the top 10 annually. Are they perfect?. No. Had recruiting improved? Yes. Will some highly talented recruits pan out? No. Outside influences and grueling practices affect that. Being #14 in the country is not far away with an All American sidelined for most of the year. If he was healthy we would have at least 2 more Big Ten win and we would be in that top 10. Am I happy with this years results so far? Yes. Am I satisfied? No. Hopefully it will improve the rest of the year. To me with Olivieri, Peterson and White in the future it will get better.

It happens more often than not at our program though bill.
Compared to who? You shouldn't go by PSU, OSU, OK, Iowa standards. They attract a different breed. Their recruits are elite and top notch mostly from top to bottom. We and the rest of #6-20 get sloppy (but really good) seconds, and not usually from top to bottom. There is likely to be more of a drop off in year after year consistency with non-elites.
Round robin ppv at the RAC pre big 10 tourn.
Kolzar-Harley-crackers. Guest ref Bill
I would throw my hat into that ring just for the competition. I might have to 🦆 Crackers though and preserve my ranking for the national tournament.

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT