ADVERTISEMENT

No. 16 Rutgers Wrestling Treks to No. 1 Penn State for Sunday Dual / Match Thread

Thanks for everybody for posting before I got to my TV.

Kinniard losing 4-1 … Negron scored 2 at the buzzer and has riding time after one.

Does anyone else at RU know how to do that Bulsak move on top with the double leg lock?

RU is not that far away from a win next year (major disadvantage at a few weights, slight disadvantage in others) … final three weights are killers!

I is am very impressed with the fight today … if Our 2 hammers pull upsets and the others hold to decisions RU can pull it off!

Reactions: SKWC
Great that he overcame a couple of questionable calls at 1:65.

Out performing to your expectations. Some of us Believe in the TEAM
Calm down there superfan it was an expression used for we're preforming well. Even when giving complements you jump down some body's throat because they don't meet your standards.

Rutgers flash promo during break show's women's crew. No men's crew. How about women's field hockey, No men's hockey. We should trade the Title niners men's crew for Women's rasslin'.

I hear crackers is up for adoption if your interested LOL😂
I come cheap... LOL
Thanks Crackers! Appreciate the love!!! Rutgers team is wrestling really good!!! They are making Rutgers fans proud so far! All of them.
Darkman or blackman whatever you call yourself...lol, you should be proud of that kid of yours He wrestled against a great Penn State wrestler , and took it to him. That was not only a great performance, but inspirational!

• Love
Reactions: rubigtimenow
Calm down there superfan it was an expression used for we're preforming well. Even when giving complements you jump down some body's throat because they don't meet your standards.
I know Kole you get to say whatever you want because you bought 8 season tickets. It's your right as a season ticket holder.

Reactions: TRU2RU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT