ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Another offshore wind farm project cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all you deficit hawks here is the information on every president. Note the percentage they increased it. Consider who served 4 years and who served 8.

Reactions: brgRC90
For all you deficit hawks here is the information on every president. Note the percentage they increased it. Consider who served 4 years and who served 8.

Im concerned with our current situation and a 3 trillion rise in just 7 months

The deal was horrible but thanks for repeating talking points

All Bidence has to do is enforce the current law...350k illegals crossed in December alone
Republican talking points:

So, your only a deficit hawk when a certain party is in charge.

Unless of course you support the one candidate who is making the deficit an issue. The accountant.

Im addressing the current situation right now with respect to claims all is well

I don't care what tillis lankford and mitch say. They want their precious ukraine grift to go on

Its a horrible deal

Read it

It beats doing nothing. But a very valid question that should also be asked is why the President waited until the election was less than a year to even agree to this mediocrity. What was wrong with 2022?

Reactions: Knight Shift

I don't care what tillis lankford and mitch say. They want their precious ukraine grift to go on

Its a horrible deal

Read it
Of course you don’t care what Republican Senators say. You only care what your one God King says. The deal was good to go until Trump instructs MAGA to stop the deal son that Biden doesn’t get to fix things before the election.

Yep. Trump over everything else in the world. Don’t help Israel, let Ukraine fall to neo-Communists, don’t improve the border shit show.

If it helps one mentally deranged billionaire then forsake the country and the world.

It’s hard to convince cult members that they’re actively in a cult.

Last edited:
Yep. Trump over everything else in the world. Don’t help Israel, let Ukraine fall to neo-Communists, don’t improve the border shit show.

If it helps one mentally deranged billionaire then forsake the country and the world.

The border had been a shit show for a lot longer than since Dec. 2023. Why the change of heart by the administration in the last month?

The border had been a shit show for a lot longer than since Dec. 2023. Why the change of heart by the administration in the last month?
You people crack me up. You yell fix the border fix the border fix the border and when there’s a bipartisan deal in place, you say “ whoa, whoa, whoa…..why do you want to do this now?”

The Republican Party has been destroyed and has been replaced by a cult and that cult is propping up the one candidate that Biden could beat. Strong work, lol!

Good night losers.

You people crack me up. You yell fix the border fix the border fix the border and when there’s a bipartisan deal in place, you say “ whoa, whoa, whoa…..why do you want to do this now?”

Its a non starter as it allows 1.8 million illegals in a year and who knows if they even stick to the plan plus mass amnesty

Wait they told me for 3 years the border crisis was made up Fox

At least you are coming along

It beats doing nothing. But a very valid question that should also be asked is why the President waited until the election was less than a year to even agree to this mediocrity. What was wrong with 2022?

Reading is fundamental. Could you translate "It beats doing nothing" into Morrisese? But the followup question is undeniably valid.

B.S. This so-called Senate border deal is 💩show. And what does Trump have to do with Bidunce and the Dims not bringing forward stand-alone bills for Ukraine and Israel? Right.

Instead of talking about the number of cars it would offset…. 1.3 million (sounds huge obviously)….. isn’t airplane emissions far greater impact on the environment?
We could take all the cars off the road and still have a major problem?
Ask Climate Czar John Kerry.

I mean, if you didn’t refinance before 2022, then I don’t know what to tell you.

And if you bought in the last year then mortgage rates are down 1% and will fall another 1% in the coming year as Biden’s Fed cuts rates now that inflation is in the 2% range.

Bidenomics has cooled inflation from 9% in 2022 to 2.8% in December. Bidenomics has avoided a recession when almost everyone said it would happen in 2023. Job growth has continued to be good and wage growth has been strong.

Now look forward to a stock market hitting even higher record highs as rates come down. Goldilocks scenario achieved by Bidenomics.
You cry to Richie that this should be on the CE Board, and then you participate. That's rich. Like John Kerry rich. Hypocrite.

The Republican Party has been destroyed and has been replaced by a cult and that cult is propping up the one candidate that Biden could beat. Strong work, lol!

Good night losers.
MorrisAsh running away since he can't defend the 💩 details of the Senate so-called border deal. Have a good night loser.

Reactions: bac2therac
I mean, if you didn’t refinance before 2022, then I don’t know what to tell you.

And if you bought in the last year then mortgage rates are down 1% and will fall another 1% in the coming year as Biden’s Fed cuts rates now that inflation is in the 2% range.

Bidenomics has cooled inflation from 9% in 2022 to 2.8% in December. Bidenomics has avoided a recession when almost everyone said it would happen in 2023. Job growth has continued to be good and wage growth has been strong.

Now look forward to a stock market hitting even higher record highs as rates come down. Goldilocks scenario achieved by Bidenomics.
So you are finally done whining about high inflation and decided to accept the facts? LOL. Please update your POV in the Stock & Investment thread.

FACTS:

Inflation: Way down and approaching Fed target
Higher Prices: Still here and will remain

People need to stop confusing the two. Not the same thing!

So you are finally done whining about high inflation and decided to accept the facts? LOL. Please update your POV in the Stock & Investment thread.

FACTS:

Inflation: Way down and approaching Fed target
Higher Prices: Still here and will remain

People need to stop confusing the two. Not the same thing!
Thanks well said

In Jackson, I think it is more than that. I have a friend who is a builder and he told me that everything is slow walked by the town. He builds in Monmouth and Ocean and Jackson is far more difficult.
Local govs can block or slow approvals (including permitting or inspections) based on what they want or not want, but the massive delays routinely experienced are via Trenton. It took us 6 years to repave 1000 feet of a particular road and 12 years to get approval for a pedestrian bridge over a stream due to the state/NJDEP. Plenty of other stories. Best ones were via my term on the DRCC where I served with the NJDEP commissioner. Good lord NJ is a mess.

Local govs can block or slow approvals (including permitting or inspections) based on what they want or not want, but the massive delays routinely experienced are via Trenton. It took us 6 years to repave 1000 feet of a particular road and 12 years to get approval for a pedestrian bridge over a stream due to the state/NJDEP. Plenty of other stories. Best ones were via my term on the DRCC where I served with the NJDEP commissioner. Good lord NJ is a mess.
I am a property rights person so while I agree with you but there is half the State or more that would complain if the process was quicker and more lenient.

The only time the citizens want quick and lenient is when it has to do with their own property for everyone else, they want the State to watch them with the eyes of a hawk and to hold their feet to the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT