ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Another offshore wind farm project cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't try to build a pipeline to efficiently move it within the Lower 50.

And now don't try to get a gas liquidation project approved. On Friday the administration suspended the approval process as reported in the WSJ. Gas that could replace the German increase in coal use due to their premature shutdown of their nukes and Ukraine invasion. Gas that could go to the 3rd world to replace wood and coal.

And now don't try to get a gas liquidation project approved. On Friday the administration suspended the approval process as reported in the WSJ. Gas that could replace the German increase in coal use due to their premature shutdown of their nukes and Ukraine invasion. Gas that could go to the 3rd world to replace wood and coal.
Of course you ignore that the pause has absolutely no impact on any proposed project that will be online in about the next ten years.🤣
Reminds me of all the crying over that Canadian XL pipeline….and the astonishing jumps to conclusions that the lack of that pipeline was the cause of higher gasoline prices a couple of years ago. OMFG🙄

Of course you ignore that the pause has absolutely no impact on any proposed project that will be online in about the next ten years.🤣
Reminds me of all the crying over that Canadian XL pipeline….and the astonishing jumps to conclusions that the lack of that pipeline was the cause of higher gasoline prices a couple of years ago. OMFG🙄

When did I say a word about gas prices?

I guess I'm just not seeing how America is being "destroyed".

News flash! It's not

Record low unemployment and record high stock market are destruction for people who never held a job or held a 401k whose entire life is whatever a felon rapist and fishstick heir tell them to believe.

There is nothing richer than the people on this board who never set a toe outside of NJ but cry over the Canadian tar sands from the XL Pipeline...but it would have created 15 temporary jobs in the US!

They repeat like the good little sheep they are, who heard it from their rapist god and all the oil money he takes so they belch it out. Never once an independent thought getting in.

Reactions: brgRC90
Reactions: thegock and brgRC90
I run an investment advisory firm. We had one of our best years on record in 2023 after a poor 2022. Twenty plus years of doing this. But make no mistake about it. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. That’s an indisputable fact.
What is interesting is that of the two parties and the three candidates right now, only one has directly spoken to this, and that candidate is RFK Jr. Unfortunately, he has a lot of other issues that give people pause.

RFK Jr: "the systematic gutting of the middle class; the elevation of corporations — particularly polluting corporations; and, from the financial industry to the military-industrial complex, the corrupt merger of state and corporate power. Through wars, bank bailouts and lockdowns, we’ve been systematically hollowing out the American middle class, and printing money to make billionaires richer. During the Covid lockdown, there was a $4.4 trillion shift in wealth from the American middle class to this new oligarchy that we created — 500 new billionaires with the lockdowns, and the billionaires that we already had increased their wealth by 30%.

That’s just one of the assaults, and then you go to the bailout of the Silicon Valley Bank, and the war in Ukraine, which is costing us $113 billion; the war in Iraq and the wars that followed that have cost us $8 trillion. The total cost of the lockdowns was $16 trillion, and we got nothing for any of it. Is it any wonder that we don’t have a middle class left in the United States of America? Unless we rebuild the middle class, and rebuild our economy, our national security is going to fail, and our democracy is going to fail. "

For all you deficit hawks here is the information on every president. Note the percentage they increased it. Consider who served 4 years and who served 8.

Reagan almost doubled the debt even as he championed himself as a deficit hawk.

There is nothing richer than the people on this board who never set a toe outside of NJ but cry over the Canadian tar sands from the XL Pipeline...but it would have created 15 temporary jobs in the US!

They repeat like the good little sheep they are, who heard it from their rapist god and all the oil money he takes so they belch it out. Never once an independent thought getting in.
They have no clue how the oil industry works. They think the US has a separate oil industry from the rest of the world that the president controls simply by how many permits for new wells he allows or does not allow. The ignorance I see on all these issues is astounding.

Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Not one supporter of the Orange Rapist in this thread ever left North America.

How do you expect them to know?

Of course inflation in the US is lowest....and much higher in countries with conservative govs like the UK.

But Fox News and Benny Johnson didn't tell them so it's not part of CEsspool circle jerk.
They don't watch Fox anymore--too liberal. Fox dared to criticize Golf Course Karen. Now they circulate far right wing propaganda from anonymous sources and Putin on Telegram and tell themselves it's "real news." The right is a full on cult now. They'd be hysterical to watch if they weren't so violent and gun loving.

They don't watch Fox anymore--too liberal. Fox dared to criticize Golf Course Karen. Now they circulate far right wing propaganda from anonymous sources and Putin on Telegram and tell themselves it's "real news." The right is a full on cult now. They'd be hysterical to watch if they weren't so violent and gun loving.
Season 8 Bravo GIF

Instead of talking about the number of cars it would offset…. 1.3 million (sounds huge obviously)….. isn’t airplane emissions far greater impact on the environment?
We could take all the cars off the road and still have a major problem?
And there would be more fights on planes to boot

Plus the chart kind of throws cold water on his claim that the trajectory of oil production is nowhere close to what it once was.
This discussion is kind of silly. Has 46 actively encouraged production or thrown up roadblocks? Has 46 gone begging Saudis and Venezuelans for oil. Has 46 depleted the Strategic Petroleum Reserve for political reasons? Did 46 cancel the Keystone XL? 45 isn’t in office, so all we can do is speculate. However, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that all systems would be go in these areas and more in a second 45 term and anyone with half a brain knows what that would mean—much more production than we have now. So stop the nonsense.

You Guess, I use facts
I've only looked at the first page of your posts to know you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the ass. I'm not sure you stated a single fact and even if there was something you were correct about, you provided no sources for any of your claims. You're also the author of this winner: "Bottom line the whole green energy scam is a hoax! Just like every other lie the people in power are now pushing on us to destroy our country." One of the nuttiest takes I've read on this board in some time and that's saying something.

Will MAGA end after trump loses in Nov? Let’s hope so. The true conservative Reagan Republican platform does have many merits in contemporary America . Unfortunately, MAGA is destroying conservatism along with our Constitution.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Will MAGA end after trump loses in Nov? Let’s hope so. The true conservative Reagan Republican platform does have many merits in contemporary America . Unfortunately, MAGA is destroying conservatism along with our Constitution.
That Constitution is in such great hands now. /s

This discussion is kind of silly. Has 46 actively encouraged production or thrown up roadblocks? Has 46 gone begging Saudis and Venezuelans for oil. Has 46 depleted the Strategic Petroleum Reserve for political reasons? Did 46 cancel the Keystone XL? 45 isn’t in office, so all we can do is speculate. However, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that all systems would be go in these areas and more in a second 45 term and anyone with half a brain knows what that would mean—much more production than we have now. So stop the nonsense.
Now, I will dovetail into what else would be better—inflation. Why? Mainly because energy production would be higher, and earlier. Energy prices affect the prices of everything. One could argue whether Ukraine would have happened at all or lasted as long, both reasonable possibilities, which would have helped with inflation as well. Not to mention that the lingering pandemic disruption would have been less, and there would not have been as much stimulus, which further fueled inflation.

Next up—unemployment. While it hasn’t been that much of a problem, labor force participation is lower than prepandemic and would be higher now and unemployment would be lower. Why? There definitely would have been more people employed in energy production and likely no one would have lost their jobs for not taking the vaccine (which 45 accelerated the approval of, but the announcement of was delayed so as not to provide a win before the election, but I digress).

Do we really need to talk about the border? Because it was working but was actively reversed by 46, and there had been no explanation how it’s good for America and Americans, and no one in the puppet media is asking either. Anyone who thinks the border is better under 46 needs their freaking head examined.

Reactions: bac2therac

How is “making America Great” a bad thing?
After all, Bill Clinton said it in a State of the Union address, so it must be OK then.

The "party of Reagan" has been completely transformed into the Party of Trump. It's unbelievable to see how a con man completely took over that party. But I can remember when he ran the first time saying politicians are spineless and will sell out to anyone and Republicans have proven him right by selling out to him. Only a tiny number have not and they've been run out of the party. It's now the Trump Cult. Hitler co-opted the old guard German right the same way.

The "party of Reagan" has been completely transformed into the Party of Trump. It's unbelievable to see how a con man completely took over that party. But I can remember when he ran the first time saying politicians are spineless and will sell out to anyone and Republicans have proven him right by selling out to him. Only a tiny number have not and they've been run out of the party. It's now the Trump Cult. Hitler co-opted the old guard German right the same way.
Here we go with the Nazi card, an old standby

Now, I will dovetail into what else would be better—inflation. Why? Mainly because energy production would be higher, and earlier. Energy prices affect the prices of everything. One could argue whether Ukraine would have happened at all or lasted as long, both reasonable possibilities, which would have helped with inflation as well. Not to mention that the lingering pandemic disruption would have been less, and there would not have been as much stimulus, which further fueled inflation.

Next up—unemployment. While it hasn’t been that much of a problem, labor force participation is lower than prepandemic and would be higher now and unemployment would be lower. Why? There definitely would have been more people employed in energy production and likely no one would have lost their jobs for not taking the vaccine (which 45 accelerated the approval of, but the announcement of was delayed so as not to provide a win before the election, but I digress).

Do we really need to talk about the border? Because it was working but was actively reversed by 46, and there had been no explanation how it’s good for America and Americans, and no one in the puppet media is asking either. Anyone who thinks the border is better under 46 needs their freaking head examined.
I skimmed your manifesto and if you think US shale producers would keep pumping more oil once the price dips to around $70 barrel, you need your MAGA head examined.😂

I've only looked at the first page of your posts to know you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the ass. I'm not sure you stated a single fact and even if there was something you were correct about, you provided no sources for any of your claims. You're also the author of this winner: "Bottom line the whole green energy scam is a hoax! Just like every other lie the people in power are now pushing on us to destroy our country." One of the nuttiest takes I've read on this board in some time and that's saying something.
Ok Mr Science 😂

Here we go with the Nazi card, an old standby
yeah i mean i dont get what these libs prove by throwing Nazi or phobe as if it proves them to be some morally superior person, instead it makes them look like morons who cannot argue by just regurgitating what a a corrupt politician like Nancy or corrupt media like msndc says...waaaaaaaaaaaah its Putin puppet, they are so immersed in their bubble they do not realize how detatched from reality and how stupid they sound using their emotions and feelings to shout labels out to make them feel warm and fuzzy and caring

I skimmed your manifesto and if you think US shale producers would keep pumping more oil once the price dips to around $70 barrel, you need your MAGA head examined.😂
My point was energy in general. Sure anyone can select a hypothetical slice of the picture, but one thing’s for sure—the admin would not be an impediment in any way.

yeah i mean i dont get what these libs prove by throwing Nazi or phobe as if it proves them to be some morally superior person, instead it makes them look like morons who cannot argue by just regurgitating what a a corrupt politician like Nancy or corrupt media like msndc says...waaaaaaaaaaaah its Putin puppet, they are so immersed in their bubble they do not realize how detatched from reality and how stupid they sound using their emotions and feelings to shout labels out to make them feel warm and fuzzy and caring
Lol omg the irony...

My main criticism of President Biden is that he hasn't created a program for MAGAts to self deport to a country that shares their values like Russia or Iran.

Nancy, is she the former gov of South Carolina? I know an adjudicated rapist thinks so.

Compared to you, everyone here who isn't a deranged valet is morally superior.

Reactions: Morrischiano

This post could have been so much shorter.

"I have no idea how the economy works, but here's everything I heard on Fox News"

• Love
Reactions: thegock and lakejj
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT