ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Another offshore wind farm project cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, and he actually told migrants not to come. Why is that not happening now?
While we're at it, can anyone tell us why uncontrolled illegal immigration is good for America and Americans? And by uncontrolled, I don't just mean numbers, I mean vetting and vaxing.

The Oklahoma Republican Party just censured James Lankford for his work on a new border bill. LOL.
Immigration is a a big campaign issue for the GOP.
Solving that problem hurts their chance to get elected.
So they destroy every chance of an agreement to secure the boarder and punish any GOP member that tries to solve the problem.
Being a "good" Republican means following party agenda, even if that agenda hurts the USA.

So they destroy every chance of an agreement to secure the boarder and punish any GOP member that tries to solve the problem.
Being a "good" Republican means following party agenda, even if that agenda hurts the USA.

You’re insane

Six pages of discussion about offshore wind projects being cancelled. And not one mention of whales.

I'm shocked and saddened. Saddened and shocked. Shocked, I say. Shocked. And saddened. 🤣

Reactions: WasatRutgers
Are you a professor or something? If so, an elitist condescending and trying to shut down discussion--who would have seen that coming?
I've studied the subject of fascism in depth. You haven't, at all--clearly. So you shouldn't comment on it. So yeah you can be shut down.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Good..he is a liar

Def

As are most career pols.

Bring back Trump already so things can get good again.

Donald Trump Thumbs Up GIF by UFC

Six pages of discussion about offshore wind projects being cancelled. And not one mention of whales.

I'm shocked and saddened. Saddened and shocked. Shocked, I say. Shocked. And saddened. 🤣
fin-whales.jpg

Let's talk about these illegal humpbacks crossing the boarder
or these two killer whales using a coyote shark to sneak across
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: brgRC90
ProudNJ, even if you don't buy it, won't you concede that it isn't insane, and is typical of current politics in this era? Party A wants problems that they can pin on Party B to continue to exist at election time. Parties aren't that invested in actually solving these problems...

He’s def insane bruh - based on what he says on this board.

ProudNJ, even if you don't buy it, won't you concede that it isn't insane, and is typical of current politics in this era? Party A wants problems that they can pin on Party B to continue to exist at election time. Parties aren't that invested in actually solving these problems...
Partisan hacks like him will NEVER admit there's anything wrong with their party or anyone in it unless it's to say they're not extreme and partisan enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Come back when you have something of substance--that's accurate--to say to refute me.
how lame your argument is to call people facists especially when its actually your side doing facist things..like limiting freedom of speech, calling moms and churches terrorists, and pursuing charges against your political opponents

• Haha
Reactions: NotInRHouse
Partisan hacks like him will NEVER admit there's anything wrong with their party or anyone in it unless it's to say they're not extreme and partisan enough.
you claim to be non partisan but everything here you post is completely partisan.

i will say its not a left vs right thing..its us vs them..people vs the elites/deep state/academia

The problem was solved. 46 could have just kept things the way they were. Why is uncontrolled illegal immigration good for America and Americans?

you claim to be non partisan but everything here you post is completely partisan.

i will say its not a left vs right thing..its us vs them..people vs the elites/deep state/academia
I've posted things I don't like about Democrats or particular Democrats I don't like many times. And never did anyone from the RWCJ say a bad word about a Republican.

how lame your argument is to call people facists especially when its actually your side doing facist things..like limiting freedom of speech, calling moms and churches terrorists, and pursuing charges against your political opponents
I call them fascists because they're fascists because I know what makes a fascist. You do not. And how ironic that you say it's lame for me to call the right fascist and then you turn around and do it to the other side lol. More unironic hypocrisy from the right.

I've studied the subject of fascism in depth. You haven't, at all--clearly. So you shouldn't comment on it. So yeah you can be shut down.
Where has this study been conducted? At university, or in your spare time (if the latter, what a fun guy you are)? And please, as objectively as you possibly can (tall order for you), list the elements of fascism, so we can see how many can be applied to activities of the left or right in recent years. But before that, I want to make clear that you brought up Nazis in a flippant talking point and I labelled it a card--that was what started this exchange. I also take offense to this sit down, shut down BS.

I call them fascists because they're fascists because I know what makes a fascist. You do not. And how ironic that you say it's lame for me to call the right fascist and then you turn around and do it to the other side lol. More unironic hypocrisy from the right.
Bac, you'll never get substance out of this clown

Edit: Cue Samuel L. Jackson meme from Pulp Fiction: "Say fascist again, mfer"

• Haha

I loathe both parties.
I’ve been very clear about that for years.

You’re incapable of comprehending what’s said on this forum. You’re in mental decline.

You know who you sound like? Tom Cruise when he was lecturing Matt Lauer on the history of psychiatry on the Today Show. "I've studied psychiatry..."

• Haha
Where has this study been conducted? At university, or in your spare time (if the latter, what a fun guy you are)? And please, as objectively as you possibly can (tall order for you), list the elements of fascism, so we can see how many can be applied to activities of the left or right in recent years. But before that, I want to make clear that you brought up Nazis in a flippant talking point and I labelled it a card--that was what started this exchange. I also take offense to this sit down, shut down BS.
I already listed them earlier. Did a genius like you who knows the subject so well miss it? I've listed them many times, in fact. While we're at it, please tell me how much time YOU have spent studying the history of fascism to question anyone on the subject. Can you even tell me the major branches of fascism or where it started?

I've posted things I don't like about Democrats or particular Democrats I don't like many times. And never did anyone from the RWCJ say a bad word about a Republican.

Really i say plenty of bad things about Republicans...more than half are crooks

I already listed them earlier. Did a genius like you who knows the subject so well miss it? I've listed them many times, in fact. While we're at it, please tell me how much time YOU have spent studying the history of fascism to question anyone on the subject. Can you even tell me the major branches of fascism or where it started?
Earlier in this thread? I must have missed it. I never claimed to have that knowledge. I simply called your passing mention of Nazi a card that you pulled, like so many others do. Then you said I should sit down or some nonsense, so that means I absolutely will not.

Reactions: bac2therac

Who gives a shit..imagine someone boasting he studied facism and then flippantly medicating his tds by calling the opposition party and their supporters facist

You sir have been indoctrinated

• Haha
Reactions: brgRC90 and RUDead
Earlier in this thread? I must have missed it. I never claimed to have that knowledge. I simply called your passing mention of Nazi a card that you pulled, like so many others do. Then you said I should sit down or some nonsense, so that means I absolutely will not.

He thinks by calling you nazis or putin puppets mean he won...thats how the scum msm operates

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT