ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Another offshore wind farm project cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a shit..imagine someone boasting he studied facism and then flippantly medicating his tds by calling the opposition party and their supporters facist

You sir have been indoctrinated

Imagine someone boasting they studied fascism for 30 years!

That should have taken a few semesters, couple years tops.

Earlier in this thread? I must have missed it. I never claimed to have that knowledge. I simply called your passing mention of Nazi a card that you pulled, like so many others do. Then you said I should sit down or some nonsense, so that means I absolutely will not.
Then sit down and read and I'll give you a little lesson: THE driving force behind fascism is almost always the panicked belief on the right that the homeland/fatherland/motherland is under MORTAL threat from the left and outside forces. Usually these movements coalesce around a single leader who is viewed as "the only man who can save the country," a personality who may be kind of difficult and even embarrassing but who gets the unquestioned support of his followers because they view him as The One. And because of this moral threat, his followers also believe they can use any tactic they need to because "they're trying to save the country." That most Republicans now think the country is in mortal danger is OPENLY STATED continuously by many Republicans. "He's the only many who can save the country" is also openly stated, over and over again. And the various heavy-handed tactics Republicans use to gain office are being conveniently overlooked by many Republicans because they feel they are justified in defense of the country. The stupid things the RWCJ on here whine about are not unique to fascism or things that define fascism: lots of people of different ideologies use these tactics. And fascism is not synonymous with bullying or a set of tactics. It is a SPECIFIC mindset.

Then sit down and read and I'll give you a little lesson: THE driving force behind fascism is almost always the panicked belief on the right that the homeland/fatherland/motherland is under MORTAL threat from the left and outside forces. Usually these movements coalesce around a single leader who is viewed as "the only man who can save the country," a personality who may be kind of difficult and even embarrassing but who gets the unquestioned support of his followers because they view him as The One. And because of this moral threat, his followers also believe they can use any tactic they need to because "they're trying to save the country." That most Republicans now think the country is in mortal danger is OPENLY STATED continuously by many Republicans. "He's the only many who can save the country" is also openly stated, over and over again. And the various heavy-handed tactics Republicans use to gain office are being conveniently overlooked by many Republicans because they feel they are justified in defense of the country. The stupid things the RWCJ on here whine about are not unique to fascism or things that define fascism: lots of people of different ideologies use these tactics. And fascism is not synonymous with bullying or a set of tactics. It is a SPECIFIC mindset.

Tell me who gave the speech in philly in 2022 under red and black lights with military while shouting at half the country

Someone want to post the pic

Bruh, there’s no chance you would talk like that to anyone on this board.

Creampuff like you wouldn’t want to break a nail would ya?

And yes, you’re all about your PARTY.
You’re their target consumer for the propaganda.
Lol trust me I'd have no trouble talking like that in person to the fat old right wingers on this board. Or a dimwit like you.

• Haha
Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
Thanks. There are more elements than that, no? I mean, based on your leaning, it wouldn't be far-fetched to think that you may have truncated to fit a narrative and exclude elements that could apply to the left. Censorship comes to mind as an example. And I would say the repeated use of "threat to democracy" by the left fits neatly into your description. Also, please estimate for us how many people you think have this "mindset". I think it's a lot fewer than you, who may be paranoid, may think.

Reactions: bac2therac
They don't watch Fox anymore--too liberal. Fox dared to criticize Golf Course Karen. Now they circulate far right wing propaganda from anonymous sources and Putin on Telegram and tell themselves it's "real news." The right is a full on cult now. They'd be hysterical to watch if they weren't so violent and gun loving.

Your psychiatrist is laughing at this post.

Subliminal cognitive propaganda works on weak minded nutjobs like you. PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Scary thing is you’re not trolling , you really believe the fairy tale hoaxes. 😆😂🤣

Admit it, you believed Jussie too. 😂😂😂

The "party of Reagan" has been completely transformed into the Party of Trump. It's unbelievable to see how a con man completely took over that party. But I can remember when he ran the first time saying politicians are spineless and will sell out to anyone and Republicans have proven him right by selling out to him. Only a tiny number have not and they've been run out of the party. It's now the Trump Cult. Hitler co-opted the old guard German right the same way.
You would cheer on Hitler today.
Just as you cheer on Klaus Schwab and his puppets such as Bidunce.

You hate Jews, you basically admitted it then deleted your post in another thread.

You truly are a bigoted bad person.
Even your fellow radical left loons know it
I don't delete my posts and I never said bad things about Jews. You're struggling, Proud Boy. Stick to immigrant hating rallies and cross burnings.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Lol trust me I'd have no trouble talking like that in person to the fat old right wingers on this board. Or a dimwit like you.
Your psychiatrist is laughing at this post.

Subliminal cognitive propaganda works on weak minded nutjobs like you. PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Scary thing is you’re not trolling , you really believe the fairy tale hoaxes. 😆😂🤣

Admit it, you believed Jussie too. 😂😂😂

Nancy thinks Pro hamas protesters are tied to Russia

Conspiracy theorist

Thanks. There are more elements than that, no? I mean, based on your leaning, it wouldn't be far-fetched to think that you may have truncated to fit a narrative and exclude elements that could apply to the left. Censorship comes to mind as an example. And I would say the repeated use of "threat to democracy" by the left fits neatly into your description. Also, please estimate for us how many people you think have this "mindset". I think it's a lot fewer than you, who may be paranoid, may think.

They will never answerto their batshit DEMOCRACY bile they spew

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
He thinks by calling you nazis or putin puppets mean he won...thats how the scum msm operates

I don’t think these programmed Dem PARTY Loyalist loons such as Bigot90 realize that no matter how far they stick their noses up their PARTY gods asses, they are still going to get culled in the Great Reset. They are nothing but useful idiots for evil.

Enlightened people like us know it’s Us People vs the Evil Global Elites.

The 🐑 really think it’s R vs D because they are easily programmed.

When shat eventually goes down they will be the most unprepared

And most Republican voters think Democrats are trying to replace white people with horrible dark-skinned immigrants.
While we are on this subject, you must know how uncontrolled illegal immigration is good for America and Americans, right? I welcome your insight on this, because those of us with a mere BA may not understand.

While we are on this subject, you must know how uncontrolled illegal immigration is good for America and Americans, right? I welcome your insight on this, because those of us with a mere BA may not understand.
What a non sequitur. And I notice how you're not whining about fascism anymore. Decided to just drop it, huh, to try to score points on a different issue? Is that your priority? Silly partisan fights? Do YOU think Democrats and Jews are trying to "replace" white people?

Good..he is a liar
200.webp

What a non sequitur. And I notice how you're not whining about fascism anymore. Decided to just drop it, huh, to try to score points on a different issue? Is that your priority? Silly partisan fights? Do YOU think Democrats and Jews are trying to "replace" white people?
What are you talking about? I was responding to a comment you made and I asked a fair question on the topic, which you chose to not answer to deflect with speculation about me, possibly because you don’t have a good answer, but I’ll let you respond for yourself.

Last I checked, you haven’t responded to my last response on your pet subject, so the ball is in your court on that one.

Has this thread been locked? If not, it looks like we may have stumped the likes of brgC90, MorrisSchiano and others. I think it must have been the indefensible border debacle. I asked several times how uncontrolled illegal immigration is good for America and Americans, and got crickets.

Has this thread been locked? If not, it looks like we may have stumped the likes of brgC90, MorrisSchiano and others. I think it must have been the indefensible border debacle. I asked several times how uncontrolled illegal immigration is good for America and Americans, and got crickets.
Whoever said it was good? And who says it's "uncontrolled"?

You have to give them time to watch Rachel Maddow’s show first - so they know what to think and how to respond to you.

Whoever said it was good? And who says it's "uncontrolled"?
So you agree it’s bad. You probably won’t but you should acknowledge the reason is 46 rolling back 45’s policies and telegraphing in debates that migrants should “surge the border.” I said it’s uncontrolled. Is there proper vetting before entry? Are people being released anywhere in the country they want to go? Are they being screened for diseases and given proper vaccinations before entering or going to public schools? Have they pledged allegiance to the US and have the same values and appreciation for our freedoms? None of that is happening. 10,000 a day and that’s not including those who got away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT