ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Another offshore wind farm project cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, 43 did run up deficits on wars that went beyond their initially intended purpose, and 44 did have a once in a century financial crisis to deal with. One can argue whether those monies could be spent differently, but most reasonable people would acknowledge that those initial Covid relief packages were necessary even though some bad actors were able to take advantage of them.
GWB also failed miserably in reforming the government-financed subprime housing market that Clinton's amped-up CRA sowed the seeds for leading to the GFC meltdown. Bush Jr talked a good game, but let the Barney Franks and Chris Dodds in Congress roll him.

GWB also failed miserably in reforming the government-financed subprime housing market that Clinton's amped-up CRA sowed the seeds for leading to the GFC meltdown. Bush Jr talked a good game, but let the Barney Franks and Chris Dodds in Congress roll him.
Yes, like any major national-level problem, both sides had a hand in creating the monster.

Probably not an advisable tweet from a health authority, but the smily emoji at least gets it to be tongue in cheek.
This administration continues to be whores to Big Pharma and the vax pushers. Not that way in Europe. Let's make silly commercials with a stupid football player bench pressing an announcer and all sorts of cute stuff to encourage young people to get a booster they don't need and has at most 8 weeks of efficacy.

Reactions: bac2therac
This administration continues to be whores to Big Pharma and the vax pushers. Not that way in Europe. Let's make silly commercials with a stupid football player bench pressing an announcer and all sorts of cute stuff to encourage young people to get a booster they don't need and has at most 8 weeks of efficacy.
And the whoredom spans administrations and industries (defense, energy). As George Carlin said: "It's a big club, and you ain't in it."

And the whoredom spans administrations and industries (defense, energy). As George Carlin said: "It's a big club, and you ain't in it."
True on that. The previous guy was not that much better. Frankly, they all suck. The only one talking about the evils of this kind of stuff is RFK Jr, but as noted before, he's too far out there on some things for enough people to vote for him.

True on that. The previous guy was not that much better. Frankly, they all suck. The only one talking about the evils of this kind of stuff is RFK Jr, but as noted before, he's too far out there on some things for enough people to vote for him.
Big Pharma keeps me alive with their drug. What has RFK Jr ever done to help me that way? He's a lawyer. Lawyers have mostly just taken my money and given little in return.

I strenuously agree (with apologies to A Few Good Men--"I strenuously object...")

Well of course, it's speculation, because 45 isn't in office now. You are full of talking points. You didn't see a precipitous decline in gas prices with the release of the strategic petroleum reserve? By the way, what strategic purpose did that serve? Unemployment is lower? You might want to look at that again, but for the reasons I previously noted, it would be even lower, even with higher labor force participation (which, in and of itself would be a good thing). So quickly and easily you fall back on talking points, many of which are not related to anything I've said, so someone is triggered and tribal.

I agree you're triggered and tribal, but what does that have to do with Trump forcing up gas prices in 2017?

Jeez, you don't know jack squat about me, and I had the courtesy of asking you rather than assuming everything. So it was a simple yes. Let me say this--tuned in liberals are also tuned in to diversity. Diversity 101 says not to stereotype people. So your stereotyping several tens of millions of people doesn't really fit with that, does it?

How am I stereotyping? You and other fascist Fox News watchers have a total right to voice your view that you want the Constitution terminated. Where did I say otherwise?

Most of his work has been in environmental law
That's great. He can stick to the environment. I'm all for that. And I'm all for having people with medical backgrounds do the medical stuff. At one point I wanted to be a PA and took many pre-med classes. And, once again, I'm amazed at people who often have no education on the subject talking like they do. Only this time it's not history it's people's lives.

Stop it. The border was under control without legislation. It took someone from outside Washington to solve it without the typical sausage making in Congress. It was actively reversed with no reasons given. No deal.

That's why 2019 set a record in illegal crossings, right champ?

You're not very good at this, are you?

Six pages of discussion about offshore wind projects being cancelled. And not one mention of whales.

I'm shocked and saddened. Saddened and shocked. Shocked, I say. Shocked. And saddened. 🤣

This is false.

A 350 lb rapist whale worshipped by a drunk and landscaper has been frequently mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: thegock and MADHAT1
I've studied the subject of fascism in depth. You haven't, at all--clearly. So you shouldn't comment on it. So yeah you can be shut down.

Well to be fair, he obviously watches Fox and sucks down Benny Johnson and Clay Travis a la the CEsspool, so he is quite studied in fascism.

how lame your argument is to call people facists especially when its actually your side doing facist things..like limiting freedom of speech, calling moms and churches terrorists, and pursuing charges against your political opponents

When they chanted "lock her up" were they talking about you, or?

"Facist" lmao

Reactions: brgRC90
How am I stereotyping? You and other fascist Fox News watchers have a total right to voice your view that you want the Constitution terminated. Where did I say otherwise?
Sorry, I'll have to go back and look more closely, but I may have thought I was responding to brgRC90. But stereotyping any large group is a no-no, and you couldn't help resist doing it just now.

--Remember when Libs supported the First Amendment? Pepperidge Farms remembers. As for your blanket statement , show your work.

Bill Clinton, hero of the left, says hello.

See above, Bill Clinton says hello again.

Jimmy Carter says hello.
Unemployment declined under Pres. Trump.

Hillary and Clinton says hello from Whitewater. Unfortunately, most of the key people are mysteriously dead and can't talk about it.

????????

What about TV stations that rehire legal analysts who got caught masturbating with their pants off while on the air (or was it a Zoom call)-either way does not matter.
Or who continued to employ a misogynistic host who got multiple passes because he checked two boxes.

Rachel Maddow says hello.
So does Joyless Reid.

How about in a garage?

Or defending your loser son and putting your thumb on the scales to keep getting him off.

No comment. Bad look. You finally got one! Congrats.

Bending over for Xi, and getting abused by leaders worldwide is not a good look.

You people on both sides are hilarious. This is shaping up to be two worse choice than 2016. But keep ignoring your own candidate's faults and highlighting the others.

RFK Jr has some pretty good ideas, but the problem is that he is absolutely bonkers on too many issues.

Great choices we have.

I support the First Amendment.

For example, I support your right to espouse the candidacy of someone who says Ashkenazi Jews have COVID immunity, even though I find that anti-Semitic.

Never voted for Bill, and don't plan too. Does that exculpate Trump from appointing the guy who let off Epstein to his cabinet?

What was unemployment in Jan 2021? Here's a hint: you're oh so wrong.

Is masturbating illegal? Better let the CEsspool know.

Let's list out the times when the lawyers for MSNBC averred in court that Maddow and Reid cannot be trusted. Here's a hint: equal to RFK's IQ.

Didn't SHU Law teach about mens rea? How did the docs get to the garage, and how to E Jean Carroll's soon to be bathroom?

Where's the finding Joe helped Hunter? Oh right. He loaned him 4k for a truck while holding no office.

How did Joe help Xi? Praise his COVID handling? Praise the Uighur genocide?

LOL. Both sides alright.

That's great. He can stick to the environment. I'm all for that. And I'm all for having people with medical backgrounds do the medical stuff. At one point I wanted to be a PA and took many pre-med classes. And, once again, I'm amazed at people who often have no education on the subject talking like they do. Only this time it's not history it's people's lives.
Not a well-reasoned position. You do realize many lawyers have backgrounds in science through either education or years of handling cases, for example, medical malpractice and product liability and patents? You trust people like Fauci? He was was shown to be incompetent with the AIDs crisis, and his funding of GOF research is more than likely responsible for the covid pandemic. But go ahead and trust him over people who advocate for greater protections for people harmed by reckless actions of big corporations and the Government.

You may find this thread interesting. It's from a highly esteemed Board of Governors Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Rutgers. May be the most sane faculty member at Rutgers. Kudos to him for speaking out. He might know a little something about medicine and science.

I support the First Amendment.

For example, I support your right to espouse the candidacy of someone who says Ashkenazi Jews have COVID immunity, even though I find that anti-Semitic.

Never voted for Bill, and don't plan too. Does that exculpate Trump from appointing the guy who let off Epstein to his cabinet?

What was unemployment in Jan 2021? Here's a hint: you're oh so wrong.

Is masturbating illegal? Better let the CEsspool know.

Let's list out the times when the lawyers for MSNBC averred in court that Maddow and Reid cannot be trusted. Here's a hint: equal to RFK's IQ.

Didn't SHU Law teach about mens rea? How did the docs get to the garage, and how to E Jean Carroll's soon to be bathroom?

Where's the finding Joe helped Hunter? Oh right. He loaned him 4k for a truck while holding no office.

How did Joe help Xi? Praise his COVID handling? Praise the Uighur genocide?

LOL. Both sides alright.
Looks like you are off the rails again and prolly time to put you on ignore along with the cadre of right wingnuts that have long been there.
Better to be open-minded than a bot for a failed party and a failed leader.

The GDP is a completely manipulated number inflated by large government spending. Of course GDP is “great.”
The economy isn’t doing well. People can’t afford stuff. The economy is working for the upper class. Meanwhile the middle class can barely afford groceries. Keep telling yourself that things are okay

People can't afford stuff!

BTW where can I buy my $99 NFT and send my money to the "billionaire" who needs help defending rape allegations

Sorry, I'll have to go back and look more closely, but I may have thought I was responding to brgRC90. But stereotyping any large group is a no-no, and you couldn't help resist doing it just now.

Cult 45 isn't a large group.

Well, actually, they are large individually. But not altogether.

Now they're 300,000 a month, and where are your numbers for the second half of 2019 and 2020? Again, you love your selective facts.

You claimed immigration was under control before.

Glad you admit you lied.

Yes, immigration plummeted because your Dear Leader mishandled the pandemic and had the worst result in the developed world.

Did you miss your disinfectant injection? Maybe it will clean away the propaganda?

Looks like you are off the rails again and prolly time to put you on ignore along with the cadre of right wingnuts that have long been there.
Better to be open-minded than a bot for a failed party and a failed leader.

You could have just said "I can't refute what you said, but I gotta go with RFK Jr to show I'm a rightie but not a CEsspool crazy!"

I am looking forward to RFK Jr not getting the ballot but continuing to make anti-Semitic and other insane comments his "supporters" can spin.

Not a well-reasoned position. You do realize many lawyers have backgrounds in science through either education or years of handling cases, for example, medical malpractice and product liability and patents? You trust people like Fauci? He was was shown to be incompetent with the AIDs crisis, and his funding of GOF research is more than likely responsible for the covid pandemic. But go ahead and trust him over people who advocate for greater protections for people harmed by reckless actions of big corporations and the Government.

You may find this thread interesting. It's from a highly esteemed Board of Governors Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Rutgers. May be the most sane faculty member at Rutgers. Kudos to him for speaking out. He might know a little something about medicine and science.

I don't trust any one doctor. You see, that's how it works. But when the majority of them say something then I believe them. You believe a single lawyer. I'd say that's much more insane and foolish. I've never gotten smallpox, tetanus, scarlet fever, mumps or German measles in my life. I wonder why???? Good luck I guss.

As for the lab stuff, I'll believe it when it's proven. I remember hearing for YEARS from people who were 100% CERTAIN that HIV came from the USSR, the CIA, a failed vaccination experiment, etc. Ultimately it was shown to have come from bonobos in west Africa. FYI: long before humans even knew what viruses and bacteria were we were getting sick from them. Where did they come from if not from labs???

How soon they forget 7 years of Whitewater investigation, endless Benghazi investigations, that got nothing. But its Democrats that use the justice system to punish enemies. Unreal how clueless the right is about their hypocrisy.

I mean...it's not like the people claiming their political opponent must be prosecuted for mishandling classified documents now claim politicians can't be prosecuted....for uh....mishandling classified documents right?

Who can forget when Hillary was on tape saying she was waving around a classified document to others in his home...oh

Oh right it was a magazine clipping as we all call classified documents....

That's why 2019 set a record in illegal crossings, right champ?

You're not very good at this, are you?
Do you know why so many people were coming? Because the economy was good and labor force participation was high.
You claimed immigration was under control before.

Glad you admit you lied.

Yes, immigration plummeted because your Dear Leader mishandled the pandemic and had the worst result in the developed world.

Did you miss your disinfectant injection? Maybe it will clean away the propaganda?
I didn't claim it was under control for the whole term, but it was under control at the end of it, so there was no lie.

Now, we are going to have to get into the pandemic. Specifically how did he mishandle the pandemic in your opinion, so that I may focus my responses?

Do you know why so many people were coming? Because the economy was good and labor force participation was high.

I didn't claim it was under control for the whole term, but it was under control at the end of it, so there was no lie.

Now, we are going to have to get into the pandemic. Specifically how did he mishandle the pandemic in your opinion, so that I may focus my responses?
Don't give Nutzy too much mind, he used to tell us that Reagan's CIA killed a priest in El Salvador when Carter was actually President. Total nut case.

I mean...it's not like the people claiming their political opponent must be prosecuted for mishandling classified documents now claim politicians can't be prosecuted....for uh....mishandling classified documents right?

Who can forget when Hillary was on tape saying she was waving around a classified document to others in his home...oh

Oh right it was a magazine clipping as we all call classified documents....
I'm glad you raised the documents point. How ridiculously dumb (most likely) and/or arrogant was 46 before the raid on 45. Most of us, when notified by DoJ of the impending raid and knowing that I and my son have mishandled classified documents, would have said: "Wait, hold up. I may need to clean some things up first."

LOL
Wind farms pro/con discussion energize illegal immigrants first amendment rights to ban books along with obtain abortions in GOP controlled states and receive free admission to Disneyland along with attending woke classes in Florida drinking the Bud Light all conservatives love to share after taking candy from the stolen babies they put in cages telling them to get lost .
Remember the best border move the GOP making it stay a problem by scuttling any chance of fixing it and then using the issue to get elected even though they are the problem

Reactions: NotInRHouse
but my MLK thread was moved...lol

NOT needs a talking to as he's a cancer of epic proportions

LOL
Wind farms pro/con discussion energize illegal immigrants first amendment rights to ban books along with obtain abortions in GOP controlled states and receive free admission to Disneyland along with attending woke classes in Florida drinking the Bud Light all conservatives love to share after taking candy from the stolen babies they put in cages telling them to get lost .
Remember the best border move the GOP making it stay a problem by scuttling any chance of fixing it and then using the issue to get elected even though they are the problem
Are you OK?

This thread isn't lively enough. Can I ask the most important question of our time?

WHY DID THEY STOP SELLING LOADED TATER TOTS BEHIND SECTION 106? WHY? (as in Nancy Kerrigan crying voice). OH, THE HUMANITY!

Reactions: MADHAT1
I don't trust any one doctor. You see, that's how it works. But when the majority of them say something then I believe them. You believe a single lawyer. I'd say that's much more insane and foolish. I've never gotten smallpox, tetanus, scarlet fever, mumps or German measles in my life. I wonder why???? Good luck I guss.

As for the lab stuff, I'll believe it when it's proven. I remember hearing for YEARS from people who were 100% CERTAIN that HIV came from the USSR, the CIA, a failed vaccination experiment, etc. Ultimately it was shown to have come from bonobos in west Africa. FYI: long before humans even knew what viruses and bacteria were we were getting sick from them. Where did they come from if not from labs???
That worked out so well with the Vax gang. Suppressed any reasonable dissenting voices from esteemed MDs and Scientists and colluded with social media companies to suppress and ban such comments. Ultimately, the dissenting voices raised fair points and were mostly right. It's been proven on the lab, but keep toeing the party line and listening to Rachel Madcow.

That worked out so well with the Vax gang. Suppressed any reasonable dissenting voices from esteemed MDs and Scientists and colluded with social media companies to suppress and ban such comments. Ultimately, the dissenting voices raised fair points and were mostly right. It's been proven on the lab, but keep toeing the party line and listening to Rachel Madcow.
You're barking up the wrong tree. He has studied fascism for 30 years but doesn't consider censorship among the major elements of it (because his side is guilty of it). Brg, this is not speculation or opinion--courts have ruled on this censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT