ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Maria devastates Puerto Rico, but is unlikely to make US east coast landfall

Have not heard anything from or about my folks since the other day. The only consistent news I have been following is through various Hurricane Maria/Puerto Rico FB and CBS News Reporter David Begnaud, who has been doing Yeomen work with his reporting. The videos he has put up on his FB and IG pages makes you say WTF??? Is going on down there.

All I'm going to say is that Puerto Rican Gov Russello has not looked good during the crisis while San Juan Mayor Cruz has been trying her damdest to get things done. But both has had their hands tied behind their backs because of red tape.

Thank you for posting. It is frustrating that the 24 hour news channels are providing little coverage of Puerto Rico.

It can get frustrating, I haven't heard from them directly since last Tuesday before the storm hit.

The governor seems to be more into photo ops than anything.

It can get frustrating, I haven't heard from them directly since last Tuesday before the storm hit.

The governor seems to be more into photo ops than anything.
The Governor has been an ass during the whole episode. Either he don't know WTF he is talking about or he is incompetent as hell. The San Juan Mayor, Carmen Yulin Cruz, has been working her ass off since this started.

There were some interesting stories that came out of NOLA after Katrina just like there will be some interesting Puerto Rico stories when this is over.

Reactions: tico brown
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT