ADVERTISEMENT

OT: My buddy needs a tree guy.

DJ Spanky

The Lunatic is in my Head
Jul 25, 2001
He's located in Martinsville, lost power for almost 2 days, and has 2 large trees and 1 small tree down, plus part of another tree that's broken. Would appreciate any recommendations.

iam-groot-memegenerator-net-i-am-groot-baby-groot-language-54191314.png

He's located in Martinsville, lost power for almost 2 days, and has 2 large trees and 1 small tree down, plus part of another tree that's broken. Would appreciate any recommendations.

I just spent 45 minutes before I left for work sawing off broken limbs from the freak wind storm I had in my yard Monday evening.

I saw you had one recommendation. You could also try Angie's List. Its free now and I've had good luck with it for stuff I've needed.

I am assuming the trees are all on his property. If they were close to the street have the city clean up the mess.

Diaz Tree Service based in Piscataway, I believe. They gave me the best price and the most work for that price out of three quotes that I received. Did great work with complete clean-up and hauling away included in the price.

Chainsaw? It's quite fun. Then rent a splitter and instant firewood.

My wife's cousin's husband is a tree guy. Call Dave: 908-526-7009. He's local to the Bridgewater area.

Trees are an easy DIY job , with the right tools
first you need :
Best-Gas-Can-for-Lawn-Mower.jpg

pour contents on and spread a thin line to it:
Boyd%2BParker%2B5__OTIS.jpg

then use this method on the part of of line furthest from the tree :
lite-wooden-match-sticks-BTNP69.jpg

Wala, you get rid of tree. Then only have to clean up this ( below) to be done and tree free
7pIKIUG.jpg

One bit of warning if you don't clean up, 24 hours you might see "this" (link)
https://3trstx2cn4bt1sv3mw3x49zi-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ASH-718x490.jpg
https://3trstx2cn4bt1sv3mw3x49zi-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/ASH-718x490.jpg

and it's hard to get rid of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT