Iowa at Illinois | 7:30 p.m. | Big Ten Network
Texas A&M at No. 1 Alabama | 8 p.m. | CBS
Florida State at No. 14 NC State | 8 p.m. | ACC Network
No. 12 Oregon at Arizona | 9 p.m. | Pac-12 Network
Fresno State at Boise State | 9:45 p.m. | FS1
Hawai'i at San Diego State | 10:30 p.m. | CBSSN
Oregon State at Stanford | 11 p.m. | ESPN

Reactions: Mufasa94
Some interesting matchups in the early window on Saturday and 4 primetime games on the broadcast networks.

For the Conf Games

*Neb @ RU - obvious
*Mich @ Indy - I always love to see Mich lose but don't want Indy with any momentum. So- regret that I am going for Mich this week 😳
*Purdue @ MD - obvious want Purdue to crush them
*Wisc @ NWU - don't really care. But seems that NWU should take it
*OSU @ Mst - We allready played OSU so let them crush everyone else this year and I want MST to be completely down when we face them
*Iowa @ Illinios - want to see Iowa start to pick it up. Can only help our perception

Other games I am interested in.
*Auburn @ Ga - Always want the sweethearts of the SEC to lose- that includes Bama and Ga - Go Auburn
*Clemson @ BC- let's see BC give them a run for their money...I know- never cheer on BC but...it can only help perception and Clemson is another media fav that needs a punch in the mouth every once in a while.
*BYU @ ND - Obvious
*TAMA@ Bama- can the storms just shut this one down

They're at home but I think TCU will be tall task for Kansas. Nice win if they can get it. Looks like they're trying to fight off any Leipold suitors with this news. That will be even a bigger uphill climb than TCU, if they get 6-8 wins.

TCU/Kansas, LSU/Tenn, Ark/Miss St, Texas/OU (Ewers back), Utah/UCLA, BYU/ND could potentially be fun ones.

Looks like the KU fans are out for CGD. Think it will be a tall task for them to beat TCU but we'll see. Their offense has been capable outside of the ISU game (ISU's defense is ranked top 10 or so IIRC).

Reactions: Knight Shift
I know Bama and UGA are 1 and 2, but I question CBS choosing both of their games for their doubleheader. Think the decision was made before last weekend’s Auburn/LSU result, but both of those top ranked teams are home.

Another top 10 ranked SEC team in Tennessee is on the road and is the most enticing of the three games to me.

I know Bama and UGA are 1 and 2, but I question CBS choosing both of their games for their doubleheader. Think the decision was made before last weekend’s Auburn/LSU result, but both of those top ranked teams are home.

Another top 10 ranked SEC team in Tennessee is on the road and is the most enticing of the three games to me.
I don't know when they have to choose games, maybe it was one of those before the season picks. I'm guessing after the preseason kerfuffle between Saban/Fisher and last year's A&M upset that CBS thought this might be a better option for primetime. A&M hasn't lived up to it. Alabama is still a draw though so it should fare well nonetheless. Could be the highest rated primetime game. I agree though Tenn/LSU seems a better matchup for a good game.

BYU/ND could challenge for the primetime if that's a good game. I actually like the WSU/USC game myself out of the evening games but whichever ones are close are the ones I'll be following.

Tenn takes advantage of a STs play and scores a TD…7-0 up on LSU

Corum breaks a tackle 50yd run to the 1 for Michigan..next play TD

TCU opening drive stalls around the 20….3-0 TCU

Another STs play nets Tenn some points…10-0 Tenn

Last edited:
Kansas with the nice 4th and 1 stop. TCU has been moving the ball fairly decently and methodically in two drives but just 3 points.

Kelly also with a 4th and 4 call inside the 15 and the reach out with the ball just short. Tenn ball.

TCU doing a good job on D so far

Kansas D starting to come on too

Tenn takes that failed 4th and turns it into a FG 13-0 on LSU

Miss St up 14-0 on Ark

Last edited:
Michigan IU tied at 7

Kansas getting a little rhythm on offense finally but TCU stops them on 4th. I think they’re missing Hishaw on offense.

Kansas with the nice 4th and 1 stop. TCU has been moving the ball fairly decently and methodically in two drives but just 3 points.
We will never be co-ADs with posts like the one above. 🤣 🙄

I've got Indiana- Michigan on the TV and Purdue/Maryland on the tablet.

RU is going to have to get a LOT better if Indiana plays like they are playing Michigan. Moving the ball at will.

Purdue Maryland 10-10.

Reactions: rutgersguy1
We will never be co-ADs with posts like the one above. 🤣 🙄

I've got Indiana- Michigan on the TV and Purdue/Maryland on the tablet.

RU is going to have to get a LOT better if Indiana plays like they are playing Michigan. Moving the ball at will.

Purdue Maryland 10-10.
Kansas’ offense hasn’t done too much so only down 3-0 is a win imo. They’re missing a key player for them in Hishaw.

IU doing well so far too. Like I’ve said before no team in the B10 impresses me as unbeatable besides OSU. Others have their moments but OSU looks dominant consistently.

IU just took the lead into the 2nd qtr…ok maybe not seems like way after the play that a flag came…still 10-7 then

KU driving now inside the 10

Oh man Kansas fumbles the ball at the goal line…that burns lol

TCU follows that up with a big play that gets them to midfield

Backbreaker kind of drive, fumbling at the goal line and now TCU at their goal line

TCU scores 99 yds in fairly short order…now have to see what Kansas is made of after that kind of momentum shift

10-0 TCU

IU Michigan tied at 10

Last edited:
That’s a good point from the announcer. I forgot Kansas has been down 14-0 to both WVU and Houston and came back, key player out this time though.

Miss St up 21-3 on Ark

IU throws an INT on their side of the field

Uh oh Daniels down on the sideline after a tackle. Oh man that would suck big time for them. Aww don’t want to see this, would suck if the story ended.

Kansas FG closes it to 10-3

Backbreaker kind of drive, fumbling at the goal line and now TCU at their goal line

TCU scores 99 yds in fairly short order…now have to see what Kansas is made of after that kind of momentum shift

10-0 TCU
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Miss. State up 21-3 on Razorbacks. Go Fighting Leaches!!!

10-0 TCU

IU Michigan tied at 10
Yeah, that KU fumble might be the play of the game. Shame coming at the end of the drive where the TE made that wrong way pass catch.

Yeah, that KU fumble might be the play of the game. Shame coming at the end of the drive where the TE made that wrong way pass catch.
Yea, I’m hoping Daniels isn’t out. One of the best stories of the season. Would suck if he’s hurt

IU inside the 5

Tenn LSU 20-7

Michigan holds them to a chippy FGA and it’s blocked lol 10-10

I’ve said this often this year…I can’t remember a time I’ve seen so many missed XPs..suppose I should add chip shot FGs to that too haha

Buffalo up 24-0 on Bowling Green. Seems Buffalo doing a lot better since Lance Leipold left. Kansas should hire Buffalo's coach when Leipold leaves Kansas. 😉 🥴
If it happens I’d just promote the OC and see how he does. He’s been with Leipold through his career and might give them some continuity.

If the Tennessee result holds. How long before LSU fires Kelly? 😜
They went for it around the Tenn 40 and were stopped and sacked with about 20 secs left. Guess what Tenn did with those 20 secs..drove into FG range and scored a FG lol. 23-7

Kelly is gonna need another comeback like Miss St and Auburn

Miss St 21-10 on Ark

Purdue Maryland 17-17

IU big 4th down stop around their 40

Looks like Ewers doing well against OU 28-0 Texas

Last edited:
Oh wow the backup comes in for Daniels 4 plays 75yds 10-10 tied with TCU…if Kansas can win this with the backup my goodness

Reactions: AnklePicker1
Another 3 and out and Kansas gets the ball…give them credit for holding up so far from such a momentum shifting TO at the goal line and then TD for TCU. Then their starting qb goes out. You’d think their story couldn’t get any better but if they pull off a win here it actually will.

Oh baby and Kansas takes the lead with a wide open WR…17-10 Kansas…backup qb

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT