ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/21-9/23 Thurs-Sat

Oregon will score a LOT.

Quack quack

Can’t believe the over/under is ONLY 70.5.
I’d be surprised if they didn’t. Theyre a top offense in the country and Colorado’s D isn’t great even with Hunter.

It’s at Autzen too

10 plays 72yds 7-0 Oregon

Utah also lookin to add to their lead. Driving near the UCLA redzone. They haven’t had Rising all year and they haven’t missed a beat so far.

Utah’s starting kicker is out and their backup missed a 47yd FG…still 7-0 Utah

Announcers guilty of Colorado worship. You don't have to dislike Prime to root against UC after listening to that malarkey.

Oregon converts 4th and short with same play Michigan blew up today on 4th down. About to be 10-0.
Edit…14-0.

Shouldn't a Buffalo be able to tackle a Duck. Goodness that is some horrific tackling.
Not enough dogs lol…especially on D

Personal foul not smart…harnessed emotion can be powerful…unharnessed emotion can be dangerous

13-0 Oregon…have a feeling I’ll be off this game and more into a couple of the others..Lanning goes for two early quite a bit…reminds me of when Chip Kelly was ar Oregon and he’d do the same

See how the Nike DB pushed WR when he looked back at QB?
That's how they coach the looking back - nobody is supposed to just turn

I didn't watch most of the game, but does Wimsatt ever throw the ball on option plays or is it always run (either QB or RB)?

But, but , but, but Prime is the greatest coach ever. Don't tell ashokan
Well Oregon and USC are expected to take it to them.

If they win 6-7 games this year that’s a great job and even 5 is solid in year 1 after only 1 win last year and years of futility.

It’s a matter of will all this hoopla and some results be enough to attract more dogs to Colorado. I think he does well to motivate the team but I think they get amped up too much at times and that can be counterproductive.

Reactions: ashokan
Oregon fake punt from their own 17…Lanning is as big a risk taker as there is in CFB…they got it too

Maryland up 21-0 on MSU…MSU looking more and more like a very winnable game

Louisville 28-0 on BC

BYU Kansas tied at 14

Fake punt pays off and they end the drive with a TD…21-0 Oregon

Michigan St. looks like they're ready to throw in the towel for the season down 21-0. Maryland's passing attack is going to be near impossible for us to beat.

Well Oregon and USC are expected to take it to them.

If they win 6-7 games this year that’s a great job and even 5 is solid in year 1 after only 1 win last year and years of futility.

It’s a matter of will all this hoopla and some results be enough to attract more dogs to Colorado. I think he does well to motivate the team but I think they get amped up too much at times and that can be counterproductive.

Travis Hunter was #1 recruit in nation for class of 2022.
Going both ways he could have easily had an INT and and 2 TDs
The problem today for Buffs is that they keep tackling high and getting stomped for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
Ole Miss misses a 34yd FG just before the half…stays 7-6 Ole Miss

Utah TD before half 14-0 on UCLA

I wonder what the ratings of the Oregon Colorado game will be in a blowout like this. It’s just box on the screen now for me but not paying close attention. I’d think others would move to other games.

Lanning wants to use Deion’s amplifier to bring lots of attention to his team. Put on a showcase while the Deion spotlight is on you.

Might also bring some attention to Will Stein who did a nice job at UTSA and now Oregon.

Travis Hunter was #1 recruit in nation for class of 2022.
Going both ways he could have easily had an INT and and 2 TDs
So, one player changes the entire complexion of the game. Instead of getting utterly annihilated, they'd be right in it and down a score. Do I have this right?

Wow another fake punt deep inside your own end. Maryland, like Oregon, converts the fake punt.

Another FG by Alabama after a big pass play. 9-7 Alabama. It’s just weird seeing Alabama impotent like this…last week against USF and then again today. I don’t mind though lol.

Alabama TD 17-7 after 2 pts conv

Last edited:
UCLA inside the redzone and then coughs it up and Utah recovers.

A couple nice runs and Alabama has some breathing room. 24-10 Alabama

Kansas up 35-20 on BYU, nice throw and play design for the TD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Southern Gentleman
UCLA gets the stop and should get the ball back now with 3 mins or so left

Utah defense coming up big with two sacks just rushing 4

Make that a 3rd sack on 4th down and that’s it for UCLA

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT