ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Football Games Thread 9/28-9/30 Thurs-Sat

Colorado will be another celebrity zoo.

Matthew McConaughey, LeBron & Bronny James, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Will Ferrell, Jay Z, DJ Khaled and others. Colorado has no luxury boxes so they might be on sideline and in the way on Sat.
I’ll say this, all the star power can probably help attract “star power” on the recruiting trail. But once that star power arrives to the roster there’s a line there between the hoopla being a good thing to the hoopla being a distraction. Just like the “it’s personal” stuff it can be helpful to a point but there’s a line before it turns into a negative.

Reactions: ashokan
Colorado will be another celebrity zoo.

Matthew McConaughey, LeBron & Bronny James,
the Lions Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Will Ferrell, Jay Z, DJ Khaled and others. Colorado has no luxury boxes so they might be on sideline and in the way on Sat.

With the Colorado injuries, they might be watching the college football equivalent of the Christians vs. Lions. Sort of a zoo as well.

USC 6plays 75yds on first drive 7-0

Schsrader has a nice run for Cuse but then fumbles it to Clemson. Targeting being reviewed on the Clemson hit that caused the fumble.

I’ll say this, all the star power can probably help attract “star power” on the recruiting trail. But once that star power arrives to the roster there’s a line there between the hoopla being a good thing to the hoopla being a distraction. Just like the “it’s personal” stuff it can be helpful to a point but there’s a line before it turns into a negative.

SC might put up 50+ on them. Already 7-0 after EASILY moving downfield following the opening kick.

Reactions: Knight Shift
That TD run was ridiculous. ZERO discipline on the weak side by the Buffs D.
Colorado’s defense isn’t good. It’s just a matter of if they can score on USC’s defense which also isn’t great but not as bad as Colorado’s defense. USC’s defense is also good with sacks iirc. I think USC will win by 2-3 scores at least but I’m wondering if Colorado’s offense can put up some points on USC . I don’t think it should be as bad as Oregon last week but they will still most likely lose comfortably.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Another tough match-up for Colorado. I hope they pull it off, although they're hardly what you could consider an underdog program this year with their hotshot coach and piles of NIL money.

I think that was a pick on Colorado

Personal foul was close but killer for USC as it gives Colorado a first.

I’ve mentioned the past few weeks Sanders holds the ball too long too often but was able to get away with it before the Oregon game.

Think they’re doing a better job this week getting the ball out quick.

Kentucky up 10-0 on UF

PSU 3-3 with NW

I’ve mentioned the past few weeks Sanders holds the ball too long too often but was able to get away with it before the Oregon game.

Think they’re doing a better job this week getting the ball out quick.
Which of course increases the chances of undesired things happening.

Oh well lol. Williams is too good if you give him too much time. 14-0

Saw this earlier in the week and thought it was a good breakdown of Williams

TO for Colorado and it’s going to start rolling down hill.

Cuse answers on 75yd drive…down 14-7 now.

Looks like it might be time to change multiview focus lol.

UK up 16-0 on UF, guess they’re worthy of being the favorite after so long. Leaping penalty on a punt allows UK to keep the ball and they score on a long TD run.

USC 21-0

Reactions: brgRC90
UK up 16-0 on UF, guess they’re worthy of being the favorite after so long. Leaping penalty on a punt allows UK to keep the ball and they score on a long TD run.
I like the sound of that, any time Florida is losing to an underdog. They can pull out their Tim Tebow shrines again and cry. Time to tune away from USC Colorado unless Colorado can work some magic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT