ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NCAA College Games Thread 12/2-12/3 Championship Weekend

rutgersguy1

Hall of Famer
Dec 17, 2008
Friday, Dec. 2

Akron at Buffalo | 1 p.m. | CBSSN
UTSA vs. North Texas — Conference USA Championship (San Antonio, Texas) | 7:30 p.m. | CBSSN
No. 4 USC vs. No. 11 Utah — Pac-12 Championship (Las Vegas, Nevada) | 8 p.m. | FOX

Saturday, Dec. 3

No. 3 TCU vs. No. 10 Kansas State — Big 12 Championship (Arlington, Texas) | 12 p.m. | ABC
Ohio vs. Toledo — MAC Championship (Detroit, Michigan) | 12 p.m. | ESPN
Holy Cross vs. New Hampshire (FCS second round) | 12 p.m. | ESPN+
William & Mary vs. Gardner-Webb (FCS second round) | 2 p.m. | ESPN+
UIW vs. Furman (FCS second round) | 2 p.m. | ESPN+
South Dakota State vs. Delaware (FCS second round) | 3 p.m. | ESPN+
Montana State vs. Weber State (FCS second round) | 3 p.m. | ESPN+
Samford vs. Southeastern Louisiana (FCS second round) | 3 p.m. | ESPN+
Troy vs. Coastal Carolina — Sun Belt Championship (Troy, Alabama) | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN
North Dakota State vs. Montana (FCS second round) | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN+
No. 1 Georgia vs. No. 14 LSU — SEC Championship (Atlanta) | 4 p.m. | CBS
No. 18 Tulane vs. No. 22 UCF — AAC Championship (New Orleans) | 4 p.m. | ABC
Boise State vs. Fresno State — Mountain West Championship (Boise, Idaho) | 4 p.m. | FOX
Jackson State vs. Southern — SWAC Championship (Jackson, Mississippi) | 4 p.m. | ESPN2
Sacramento State vs. Richmond (FCS second round) | 5 p.m. | ESPN+
No. 2 Michigan vs. Purdue — Big Ten Championship (Indianapolis, Indiana) | 8 p.m. | FOX
No. 9 Clemson vs. No. 23 North Carolina — ACC Champ. (Charlotte, North Carolina) | 8 p.m. | ABC

Congrats to Cole Snyder leading his team to a 6th victory and bowl eligibility, things he would have never experienced in the Mickey Mouse offense at Rutgers. Ends season with 17 TDs and 7 INT and 2765 yards of passing. Things he also would not have experienced at RU, as they seem to have better receivers and coaching:

Man, having your championship game on Fri at 1 p.m. has gotta suck. Wtf good is that?

Congrats to Cole Snyder leading his team to a 6th victory and bowl eligibility, things he would have never experienced in the Mickey Mouse offense at Rutgers. Ends season with 17 TDs and 7 INT and 2765 yards of passing. Things he also would not have experienced at RU, as they seem to have better receivers and coaching:

or an easier schedule.
But in any case happy to see Cole on a bowl bound team.
Wished he could have led the Bulls to a championship.
In his 8 conference games he was ranked the 5th best MAC QB stat-wise.
todays game play against Akron was a winner and if not included in the stats that made up the ranking I posted about, Snyder probably will be ranked higher then 5th

Cmp Att. Yds. TD Int. Long Sack
Snyder,Cole 23 43 264 3 1 38 2

or an easier schedule.
But in any case happy to see Cole on a bowl bound team.
Wished he could have led the Bulls to a championship.
In his 8 conference games he was ranked the 5th best MAC QB stat-wise.
todays game play against Akron was a winner and if not included in the stats that made up the ranking I posted about, Snyder probably will be ranked higher then 5th

Cmp Att. Yds. TD Int. Long Sack
Snyder,Cole 23 43 264 3 1 38 2

Nah. They'd be playing Purdue for the B1G Championship if they were in the B1G East.

Oh what an INT, nice job. I like Utah and Whittingham. I was kind of rooting for USC but it’s hard not to love Utah and how they find a way to get things done and compete.

It’s looking close to over now with the way USC’s D has played.

OSU off a bye week and awful loss vs Georgia. I like it. An all B1G championship would be great

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT